Legacy

wood28

Reaction score
Quick one, I think could be better. Enjoy it

http://img23.*************/img23/2954/legacyf.jpg

Poeticprophet

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind wood but I had the opportunity to meet DES Bryant and I had a large reprint of your image and my image made and was lucky enough to have him sign both.... He loved them and actually wants a copy for himself

wood28

Reaction score
Poeticprophet;3954457 said:
I hope you don't mind wood but I had the opportunity to meet DES Bryant and I had a large reprint of your image and my image made and was lucky enough to have him sign both.... He loved them and actually wants a copy for himself

Man AWSOME! .. im glad he liked the wall, can you share the pics? THNX.

Poeticprophet

Reaction score
No problem I'll post pictures tomorrow.... I was lucky enough to get Irvin to sign my pic he wouldn't sign the other too many people were crowding maybe next time .... Just have to hunt down the Pearson autograph .... I'm telling you though bryant was really impressed with both pictures and I am going to try to send him both if you don't mind

wood28

Reaction score
Poeticprophet;3954491 said:
No problem I'll post pictures tomorrow.... I was lucky enough to get Irvin to sign my pic he wouldn't sign the other too many people were crowding maybe next time .... Just have to hunt down the Pearson autograph .... I'm telling you though bryant was really impressed with both pictures and I am going to try to send him both if you don't mind

No problem m88 senh him. :bow:

Poeticprophet

Reaction score
about to take pics and upload........ but yeah man im telling you when i had him sign my pic he took a look and was like where did you get this........i told him i made it .......... he was like man u need to be making stuff for me started looking for his publicist and couldnt find her........ he actually gave me a way to contact him which i am about to do know and try to send him your pic and my pic he loved both

Poeticprophet

Reaction score
Here They are
9jzj82.jpg

2mxg5fa.jpg

vhx2dw.jpg

2ntxpb5.jpg

2q3yb7s.jpg

wood28

Reaction score
WOW cant believe it, thank you I put the image as my cellphone´s wallpaper (i hope you dont mind) .... Its just like dream come true to me because im out of USA, so its hard to believe DEZ BRYANT signs one of my designs. Thank you m8... If you can send me higher resolution pics to put in on my laptop wallpaper will be awsome.

:starspin

wood28

Reaction score
AMAZING, thnx for the bigger pic.
Im still happy for this. I will always be, I think xDDDD.

If you have in mind something like this with other players just let me know , I will be here to help you.

:starspin

Poeticprophet

Reaction score
There is another cowboy signing function in a month so if I go I'll let you know and I will go out of my way to try to get dez to sign something for you if I ever get the chance to see him again