Video: Leighton Vander Esch, LBs & D Line Help

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You and that rodeo logic.

With everything in doubt..

this maybe the best chance we have to win a SB before the reductions to the cap happen starting next year.

I think we have to have a win now attitude and load up now knowing next year probably means we can not afford Clowney nor even Dak unless they want longer term security in the face of things.

Most teams are going to be sheading cap not trying to increase it.

Thank goodness we have cap to work with..we at least should be able to hold the team together but Dak looks less nd less likely. Dalton looks like more and more the guy that can keep us competitive money-wise.

Funny how things have fallen our way in the middle of the biggest threat the NFL has ever seen.

This will be a narrow window of opportunity in 2020 and 2021.

Hoping we can figure this out.

Rodeo logic? Do you even know what that is supposed to be? I surely don't! I've never been exposed to anything resembling a "rodeo mindset." I'm sorry but that's senselessly insulting to me. As for you, arrogance isn't a good look.

I'm not disposed to clinging to ideas of winning any Super Bowl this year with everything being so indefinite with the entire situation. If the pandemic and having a new staff, with many players that will require plenty of adjustments to their new situation isn't enough to discourage such thoughts, what is? I don't see any realistic likelihood of that happening, in view of the situation we're in. In another year or two, maybe so -- who knows.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the fourth time since being taken in the second round of the '15 Draft, Gregory has been suspended by the NFL. Whose the real scumbag?!
Gregory came into the league as a huge ? and the Cowboys took a chance on a guy so dumb he couldn't avoid a poz test during the most important week of his life and Goodell's the scumbag?

How many chances does Goodell have to give a Cowboy not to be a scumbag? Gregory doesn't deserve any more chances because he's a repeat offender and if he were a Giant, Eagle or whatever the hell they are now, we'd all be praising justice is done. But he's a Cowboy and the RKG, Reefers, Kilos and Grams.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rodeo logic? Do you even know what that is supposed to be? I surely don't! I've never been exposed to anything resembling a "rodeo mindset." I'm sorry but that's senselessly insulting to me. As for you, arrogance isn't a good look.

I'm not disposed to clinging to ideas of winning any Super Bowl this year with everything being so indefinite with the entire situation. If the pandemic and having a new staff, with many players that will require plenty of adjustments to their new situation isn't enough to discourage such thoughts, what is? I don't see any realistic likelihood of that happening, in view of the situation we're in. In another year or two, maybe so -- who knows.
I am not sure what "rodeo logic" or "rodeo mindset" is but I do major in "rodeo clown logic". That's OK, y'all ride that bronco, that bull, wrestle them steers and lasso them little doggies whilst me and my flask take a break in this here barrel.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I am not sure what "rodeo logic" or "rodeo mindset" is but I do major in "rodeo clown logic". That's OK, y'all ride that bronco, that bull, wrestle them steers and lasso them little doggies whilst me and my flask take a break in this here barrel.

I'll have to admit -- that's one twist that never crossed my mind.

Sure sounds like you might've had some fun with it, at that! o_O

Last edited: