Leinart to be drafted by Packers??

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
The Pack just looks like crap. They are losing to Cleveland and about to go 0-2. I would not be surprised to see the Packers have a top 5 pick and maybe even a top 3 pick in the 2006 draft. Maybe they even end up with the 1st pick of the draft. Whatever. There is a good chance Leinart ends up being drafted by the Pack.

Pack looks like a 2-14 team.

Jimmie

Reaction score
Would they draft Leinart after drafting Aaron Rogers last year with their #1 ? :starspin

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
The Pack just looks like crap. They are losing to Cleveland and about to go 0-2. I would not be surprised to see the Packers have a top 5 pick and maybe even a top 3 pick in the 2006 draft. Maybe they even end up with the 1st pick of the draft. Whatever. There is a good chance Leinart ends up being drafted by the Pack.

Pack looks like a 2-14 team.

Ok, so they don't even give a chance for Rogers and just keep drafting QB???

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
dude did you miss in the 2005 draft were thepackers selected a QB in the first round, stop drinking, the pats went 0-2 and made the SB.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
BTW does anyone know if Bill has plans of giving Ware some time on the left, to face the Penguin Jansen.

Im not trying to say Ware is unguardable or anything, but it seems like hes gettign held a lot. Maybe its jsut me, and the fact that Im watching him so close, but it seeme like it. Anyone agree on that?

Can Ware line up on the left?

btcutter

Reaction score
Lions will draft higher than Packers no matter what. So will SF and AZ. In fact, Donte Culp may break Vinny's int record in half a season if he keeps this up and go 0-16.
Bengals look like a real deal with their WR and QB. They are on top of their division now.
We don't have the luxury to take anyone lightly including the Skins or the niners.