Lendale White going top 20?...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't really impact the Cowboys in any way. We might gets calls if he is still available at 18 to see if we want to trade down. I hope he does go before we pick to push everyone down another spot.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Doesn't really impact the Cowboys in any way. We might gets calls if he is still available at 18 to see if we want to trade down. I hope he does go before we pick to push everyone down another spot.

I agree bd.......;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
If he's as out of shape as reported he'll be lucky to be a first rounder.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
If he's as out of shape as reported he'll be lucky to be a first rounder.

I read that also......he better quit looking at his reviews.....and hit the gym

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
So what you're saying is that if he's available at 18 we'll get trade solicitations and that if he goes before 18 we'll have potential draftees bumped down to us. So, how does that not really impact us? ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I read that also......he better quit looking at his reviews.....and hit the gym
One of my coworkers went to USC and he said he always plumps up during his offseason.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
One of my coworkers went to USC and he said he always plumps up during his offseason.
Well this offseason there are millions of dollars at stake. If that doesn't get him motivated what can?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was on NFL Network yesterday. Of course he got asked about his poor performance. He tried to play it off like it was no big deal. He claimed his hamstring acted up and his whole body got tight. He couldn't run, jump or lift after that. "Teams know what I can do" he explained. I'm glad we are not in the market for a RB.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt said:
So what you're saying is that if he's available at 18 we'll get trade solicitations and that if he goes before 18 we'll have potential draftees bumped down to us. So, how does that not really impact us? ;)
We don't need a RB. If his stock is up or down it doesn't really matter all that much.

JonCJG

Reaction score
If his stock was high a few teams might be interested in him that are right in front of us, namely the Vikings and Broncos. As it is we should be sitting at #18 with 3 of the top 4 Rb's available.

This would allow us to trade down with team in need of a RB such as the Panthers, Steelers or Colts. A trade down would net us an extra pick in the 2nd as well as a late round pick. I am sure Parcells would like extra picks in such a deep draft especially with none in the 4th.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

Disagree, it impacts us in a positive way if someone picks White before #18, it gives us a better chance for the player we want to slip to us........:starspin