Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1666682 said:
how bout when barber score and his big self fell on him goin crazy

*running post through FBI de-coder*

*system crash/error*

*evacuation necessary*

anygivensun

Reaction score
I watched him on a few plays yesterday and it impressed me how enormous he is compared to the rushers. I'm sure he gives a little on the speed side of things, so very quick DL may be able to juke him and get around him every now and then, but he seems to be able to engage the OL and just blow them away.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dmq;1666922 said:
I think the LD signing went very unnoticed in the offseason, if not laughed at because of the money we gave him. I mentioned him during the preseason to a co-worker that is a Giant fan. After we played them he said, "How did the Dallas Offensive Line get so big?" Its been a while since our OL could wear down a defense. We used to do it in our 90's run. Glad to see it finally back.

Tony Romo noticed... he walked by and then into LD's signing press conference and walked up to him and shook his hand and said "good to have you big man"..... Leonard looked like a kid who just got a new toy.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Hes doing something he hasnt done his entire time in his nfl career: win.

I don't think people will be questioning biggs' pickup in a few years when linemans salaries are higher than they are now, especially with how well he is playing.

We definitely gambled but (so far) he seems to be playing really well.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1667770 said:
How was the fondue party? :D :eek: :D

Sometimes, too much cheese is just that, too much cheese...It was great, actually...Snuck a peak on the internet and saw that it was 27-10 in the 4th after I stopped watching at the half...Needless to say, made dessert that much better

FCBarca

Reaction score
anygivensun;1667771 said:
I watched him on a few plays yesterday and it impressed me how enormous he is compared to the rushers. I'm sure he gives a little on the speed side of things, so very quick DL may be able to juke him and get around him every now and then, but he seems to be able to engage the OL and just blow them away.

I did notice, that while he's a beast, he's not Larry Allen like in terms of speed...But, he's a mountain of a man to get past...I also hear he can drag a horse outta mud pretty well too