Let’s bring jaylon smith back

grgnfg420

Reaction score
obviously at the league minimum and obviously just as a special teams guy but the way he was around the guys today tells me he’s still a cowboy at heart.

I just feel bad for him being stuck on that team lol you know he wants to come back so bad lol

Mannix

Reaction score
obviously at the league minimum and obviously just as a special teams guy but the way he was around the guys today tells me he’s still a cowboy at heart.

I just feel bad for him being stuck on that team lol you know he wants to come back so bad lol
Early April Fools joke???

CWR

Reaction score
Despite the fact he has a really good side and is apparently well liked he sets a terrible example of mediocrity.

Anyone that celebrates when we are giving up chunks of yards and losing late in games is not a good influence on the team period.

You don't celebrate losing because of mundane personal accomplishments. Screw him, was dead sick of watching his clown show.

DanA

Reaction score
Let the cheerleaders cheer. I prefer our footballers to actually be good at football...he simply isn't anymore.

Rayman70

Reaction score
"Lets bring Jaylon Smith Back."
tenor.gif
I agree with Bubbles.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
There is zero reason to bring him back, he's no better than the linebackers they have now, unless he can raise the level of play of the defense it's just roster churning...

morat1959

Reaction score

Drugs are a dangerous thing.