Let’s talk about Zeke

Blue64

Reaction score
I watch the 100 greatest running back’s last night. The great Jim Brown, Emmett Smith. Barry Sanders. And I’m thinking we meet Elliot the highest paid player. He’s not even close to what I was watching last night
Maybe Mr. $90million should watch a video of #22 playing against the Giants with one arm to show him how it’s done.
Any of you think if Emmitt was banged up he wouldn’t be out there yesterday on 3rd and 1?
That’s the difference....
Playing with heart, with fire and for the star

Instead of playing for a contract and simply not caring.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Right? The shifting of the goalposts is comical.

Troy pointed out Zeke hit his head it’s not like he took himself out because he was tired.
Yes, Troy did mention Zeke got hit in the head. But Troy is only speculating why Zeke took himself out. It’s not as if he has inside information. This explanation may work it Zeke went to the sidelines and received medical attention. Specifically going through concussion protocol since he was hit in the head forcing him out of the game as Troy suggested, but he didn’t. He was just sitting on the bench.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I just dont understand why does it take Dallas a whole half of running zeke into a pile of guys jambed up in the middle of the field to getting him some throws outside and runs outside. This isnt the first game Ive seen this happen either.

Hadenough

Reaction score
He was a huge mistake signing. Never saw #22 take himself out on 3rd down.
Ive noticed Zeke tends to take himself out when Dallas gets to about 30 yd line of the other team. He usually has a couple of runs to get them there and then waves his hand.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It seems like every other week the other team's RB out shines him easily. Making our guys miss and breaking tackles.
People were laughing when I said Zeke has gained weight and slowed down. You look at his college picture and he is definitely fatter in the stomach and just bigger all around.

Carter

Reaction score
Lack of Preseason and Training Camp hurt him and that he got awarded for his utter trash behaviour with a big contract says everything about the Cowboys Culture.

He knows he can take Plays off or Sub himself out cause there is no one Holding him accountable. He cashed in and doesnt care anymore just like the rest. See Jaylon Smith. One good year and now he doesnt wanna do the dirty work anymore. Who can blame him?

Would you risk your life on every Tackle when you and the next 10 Generations of ur Family are rich and dont have to worry about Money?

risco

Reaction score
Ive noticed Zeke tends to take himself out when Dallas gets to about 30 yd line of the other team. He usually has a couple of runs to get them there and then waves his hand.
Look guys- there’s only so many car wrecks a RB can take. I have no problem with Zeke coming out for a breather. Pollard is dependable and can run the ball well. He just had a costly fumble.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I guarantee if you put Zeke on a scale he is at least 20lbs heavier than in college. Maybe 25lbs

risco

Reaction score
Lack of Preseason and Training Camp hurt him and that he got awarded for his utter trash behaviour with a big contract says everything about the Cowboys Culture.

He knows he can take Plays off or Sub himself out cause there is no one Holding im accountable. He cashed in and doesnt care anymore.
You mad bro? Don’t let the game cause you unnecessary angry. Zeke is have a great year by an RB in today’s nfl standard.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Look guys- there’s only so many car wrecks a RB can take. I have no problem with Zeke coming out for a breather. Pollard is dependable and can run the ball well. He just had a costly fumble.
Pollard is more of a 3rd down pass catching RB. Dallas is missing a decent strong RB that can backup Zeke.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its the environment we've created.

Imagine a big game and Billicheat looks over to the bench and one of his stars is sitting there?:facepalm: This is why we lose. year after year.

risco

Reaction score
Pollard is more of a 3rd down pass catching RB. Dallas is missing a decent strong RB that can backup Zeke.
Pollard is also capable of giving Zeke a breather. He just had a fumble at the wrong time.

Last edited:

risco

Reaction score
See emmitt in 1993 with a separated shoulder. That's heart......
Dude- even Emmitt came out of games during his career... you can’t pick and choose when you’ll need a breather. And the thread is about Zeke not Emmitt.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Asking out of the game in a critical situation was a head scratcher. But I put that on the coach. Tuna would have told him to go back in the game. I saw years ago Julius Jones asking out of the game and Tuna telling him to stay in and Tuna continuing to feed him the rock. That is coaching.