Let’s talk CeeDee Lamb

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak is better than Garapolo stop the madness

Well, let's pretend the 49er game did not end in a humiliating way for Dak.
And I believe the winning QB that day was ....
I forget his name but that QB went on to lead his team to a win against Green Bay the next week.
Heh.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Well, let's pretend the 49er game did not end in a humiliating way for Dak.
And I believe the winning QB that day was ....
I forget his name but that QB went on to lead his team to a win against Green Bay the next week.
Heh.
Nines ran for 169 yards on 4.4 a pop. Heh

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How are they alike? Dez was an out muscle, go up and get it WR. CD lines up everywhere, and doesn't rely on physicality to get the ball.

They do both wear #88 though, so good job buddy. Now go have a seat. Let the adults talk.

Oh, Dwight, you never could deal with realities.
At Dunder-Mifflin that is why you are the butt of jokes.
3Wbcme8m9Gg3WCYRLEfmQK.jpg

Jim would agree with me, Dwight.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I think losing Cooper was a huge blow because he drew so much coverage even if his numbers were down. Addition by subtraction almost never works unless that subtraction was a locker room cancer. That's not Cooper.

I hope Lamb will be okay. I just think he was promoted a season too early. I'm cheering for him to kick butt and prove me wrong that he wasn't ready.

Agreed, I was happy to get Gallup back though. I initially thought trading Coop meant we would focus more on the run game and ball control. Then we didn't really make the follow up moves to support that idea. Now, I haven't a clue as to the Jones genius moving forward. One thing is for sure, we suck at trades. The Ravens getting a first for Hollywood and us a fifth for Coop is pathetic. Everyone quotes the cap, but those traded wrs always get paid regardless.

On a positive note, I am excited about the wrs we have. Lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Agreed, I was happy to get Gallup back though. I initially thought trading Coop meant we would focus more on the run game and ball control. Then we didn't really make the follow up moves to support that idea. Now, I haven't a clue as to the Jones genius moving forward. One thing is for sure, we suck at trades. The Ravens getting a first for Hollywood and us a fifth for Coop is pathetic. Everyone quotes the cap, but those traded wrs always get paid regardless.

On a positive note, I am excited about the wrs we have. Lol
Its a head shaker for sure that we never seem to get a return on investment.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nines ran for 169 yards on 4.4 a pop. Heh

Well, I would not do a "heh" at the Cowboys' expense, Dak groupie.
But refresh me memory again, who was the winning QB that day and who ended the season on a humiliating last play. (Hint: he's the one who gave the ball to his center and not the ref.)

CWR

Reaction score
I don't think you two bumpkins would know or appreciate facetiousness.

Yeah, every time you tools are wrong, it was just a joke.

Just own your terrible calls. I promise it won't be the end of the world. Risen is actually an entertaining poster, not just some dbag faking an accent.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yeah, every time you tools are wrong, it was just a joke.

Just own your terrible calls. I promise it won't be the end of the world. Risen is actually an entertaining poster, not just some dbag faking an accent.

Ohhh, Dwight is getting angry!!!!
:laugh:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ohhh, Dwight is getting angry!!!!
:laugh:

A spot o' tea and mint biscuits might do the trick. But if Dwight is verrrrrrry angry, it might take anger management or long talks with your dad. Your third dad. The one who cleans carpets, 3 rooms for $99!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Well, I would not do a "heh" at the Cowboys' expense, Dak groupie.
But refresh me memory again, who was the winning QB that day and who ended the season on a humiliating last play. (Hint: he's the one who gave the ball to his center and not the ref.)
You thought you had a point. I mocked you because you didn't have one. I'm no Dak groupie. It's just lame to say Jimmy is better. Dak beat Russell Wilson. Was he better than Russ in 2018? Answer clearly

CWR

Reaction score
A spot o' tea and mint biscuits might do the trick. But if Dwight is verrrrrrry angry, it might take anger management or long talks with your dad. Your third dad. The one who cleans carpets, 3 rooms for $99!

Thanks, but your mom is the only one who can relieve this pressure properly. If you leave the basement today, tell her to swing by around 3am.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You thought you had a point. I mocked you because you didn't have one. I'm no Dak groupie. It's just lame to say Jimmy is better. Dak beat Russell Wilson. Was he better than Russ in 2018? Answer clearly

Don't get angry. Just cuddle up with your Dak Doll...

But... on that humiliating day against the 49ers, Garropolo was better. (His team won, after all.)
Dak beat Wilson? Oh, my. Didn't Dak also beat Hurts, Heinicke (or was it Garrett?), Jones and a bunch of NFL lessers?
Don't be so proud. Our team's 26th year of futility is nothing to be proud of, Dak acolyte.:muttley:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Thanks, but your mom is the only one who can relieve this pressure properly. If you leave the basement today, tell her to swing by around 3am.

Dwight, if you are lonely, get a hobby. Also, you could probably get a date at SeniorWorld at the Sunday buffett.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He's had his chance....he sucks......but, I'm just messing with risen, since he's the president of Wentz` fan club.

Hmm.
Wentz Fan Club.
Dak fan club.

What a sorry NFL choice.
But let me know when your boy Dak gets his second career playoff win or takes us to the Super Bowl.

:muttley: