Let Cooper walk and draft Ceedee Lamb

Carson

Reaction score
Lamb is out of our range. You better be willing to ship a 2nd and and some other picks to get him

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
If hes there I take him too. The draft is still a ways away and guys rise/fall more than they probably should over the next few months, but I dont see him making it to 17. Hes moved up to be the likely #1 wr off the board.

A lot of good receivers in this draft, if you miss out on lamb I may wait and see who falls I to the 2nd round. You have lamb, ruggs, Juedy, shenault, jefferson, higgens who are all possible 1st round picks. I might be missing someone too. Will they all go that early?

exciter

Reaction score
Or how bout instead of going backwards, we resign the good players already on the team and draft players to fill the weak spots!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Force his way on the field?

What was Cooper supposed to do? Punch Garrett and Moore in their faces and storm the field?
Lol Wut?

So youre going to tell me you have never heard of a player going on to the field when the coaches wanted them on the sideline? It happens all the time

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They messed up not paying Cooper right after the season.

The WR market is just stupid right now.

Anyways.. Dak's success is very dependent on Coopers ability to separate from DB's. I've never seen a WR with the ability to get open like him and now that he is injured you see a big drop off in the offense.

If you get rid of Cooper then you almost have to get rid of Dak too.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's success is very dependent on Coopers ability to separate from DB's. I've never seen a WR with the ability to get open like him and now that he is injured you see a big drop off in the offense.
It's pretty clear Cooper isn't and hasn't been healthy these last few weeks (or longer).

The impact he makes when he is healthy can't be denied.

dallas72

Reaction score
It's pretty clear Cooper isn't and hasn't been healthy these last few weeks (or longer).

The impact he makes when he is healthy can't be denied.
Agree however he shrinks on the road...5 or 90 mil is alot for a WR...between him, Dak, Dlaw our Cap is gonna be limited

stilltheguru

Reaction score
lately TE seem to be a mixed bag draft wise there were a ton of cant miss guys that missed. 2018 was probably the best TE class at least to date.
Pickney, hopkins and Albert O all look like day 1 starters. Dont know how far into round 2 any of them may fall

KDM256

Reaction score
Two 1000 yard receivers in Cooper/Gallup and fans want to draft another WR like we don't need help both on the offensive line/defensive line and backfield.

I don't know if Cooper is worth his asking price or not but I do know is that Cooper finished top 10 in most WR categories and can create separation on the field against most dbs lining up against him, just need at QB who can throw a consistently catchable ball his way and hit him in stride more times than not.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Two 1000 yard receivers in Cooper/Gallup and fans want to draft another WR like we don't need help both on the offensive line/defensive line and backfield.

I don't know if Cooper is worth his asking price or not but I do know is that Cooper finished top 10 in most WR categories and can create separation on the field against most dbs lining up against him, just need at QB who can throw a consistently catchable ball his way and hit him in stride more times than not.
We need oline help? Lmao. Another first on the oline. Nice!

Macnalty

Reaction score
How?

You have him going top-10?

Plus Jeudy and Ruggs will also be available in that range
I agree Lamb is likely with the other two available. At this point it makes me cringe to lose Amari although his drops have lessened my infatuation with him.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Sign Amari and draft Lamb.

Idk why everyone, not just Cowboys fans, is so enamored with having 2 WRs. The Cowboys run 11 personnel 67% of the time, so 3 WRs are starters. Lamb did a ton of his damage from the slot, should be viewed as a Cobb replacement, not an Amari replacement.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Sign Amari and draft Lamb.

Idk why everyone, not just Cowboys fans, is so enamored with having 2 WRs. The Cowboys run 11 personnel 67% of the time, so 3 WRs are starters. Lamb did a ton of his damage from the slot, should be viewed as a Cobb replacement, not an Amari replacement.
Nah

Im not paying $20m a year for a wideout AND drafting a WR top 20. Not with this QB. Id rather draft Lamb and bring back Cobb on a 1 year deal.