Let Dak Walk

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2:

Forget watching the games? Everyone, even some Dak supporters are realizing he sucks or is average, but stats in your eyes are all he needs.

Like I said you're a cheerleader. A great one

:lmao:

#DontpayDak

I watched every game. He threw some bad passes, made some bad decisions, and should have won more games.

Just like every single QB playing the game.

You're just one of those guys who has to be right even in the face of overwhelming evidence e that you're wrong, and you can't back it up.

Cheerleader? No. Logical thinker, I would say. I said for awhile that Chido needed to be benched for Lewis. Does that make me a cheerleader? I said they should cut Maher. Cheerleader? They shouldn't even have Olawale on the team. Cheerleader?

But point out that Dak played at a very high level this year (as countless professional writers have also said), and one is a cheerleader in your eyes.

Facts are facts. His stats back up that he is an elite QB. At WORST, he is well above average. Your assertion that "he sucks" is laughable, and demonstrably false.

Wait for the fat contract he signs. The market dictates someone's value. He will get paid. Big time.

PS: the Earth is not flat.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’m sorry. I really am. I know it sounds rude, but I can’t believe how stupid the thinking is to move on from a damn good QB by nearly any metric to the unknown.

QB is the hardest position to fill In sports. Please think about that then understand it. And stop with these threads.

The bottom line is there isn’t any chance at all(not even a slight one) the Cowboys will do that any way. Not even they are run that poorly.

Move on with your fan lives. Thank you for your cooperation.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I watched every game. He threw some bad passes, made some bad decisions, and should have won more games.

Just like every single QB playing the game.

You're just one of those guys who has to be right even in the face of overwhelming evidence e that you're wrong, and you can't back it up.

Cheerleader? No. Logical thinker, I would say. I said for awhile that Chido needed to be benched for Lewis. Does that make me a cheerleader? I said they should cut Maher. Cheerleader? They shouldn't even have Olawale on the team. Cheerleader?

But point out that Dak played at a very high level this year (as countless professional writers have also said), and one is a cheerleader in your eyes.

Facts are facts. His stats back up that he is an elite QB. At WORST, he is well above average. Your assertion that "he sucks" is laughable, and demonstrably false.

Wait for the fat contract he signs. The market dictates someone's value. He will get paid. Big time.

PS: the Earth is not flat.
Excellently summed up. I hope you people read it again.