Let it rip

XXLMike

Reaction score
Roger Clemens used to love pitching when he had his B- stuff …. He loved the battle ..

Mike McCarthy has to impress upon the Cowboys that it’s every man up next- man up football time.

A great coach gets creative here he gets Balsey… He calls a fake extra point like we did against New England, - he throws in a flea flicker - he’s got a punt block ready to go.

And he realizes that Prescott needs to throw the ball 50 times to win this game.
Spread the rock around get daring, dig in embrace the injuries and go win the game.

I’m not overly impressed by Pittsburgh at all - we should win this football game.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You left out one thing.
It's the one thing that costs us game after game, it's called discipline. I have no doubt with the couple extra days they've probably thrown in some plays, hopefully, to get Dak out of the pocket.
Sadly, at this point I don't feel the team believes in themselves, and I don't think they truly trust or believe in mccarthy.
I don't think the transition from Quinn to Zimmer is going well. Quinn is a motivator m, Zimmer is a disciplinarian, which I would have loved 20 years ago. but the only way to get a bunch of millionaires to play hard. Is to motivate them.

Hoping for the best, but I'll be on a cruise ship so give me $50 on the hard 8.:flagwave:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Roger Clemens used to love pitching when he had his B- stuff …. He loved the battle ..

Mike McCarthy has to impress upon the Cowboys that it’s every man up next- man up football time.

A great coach gets creative here he gets Balsey… He calls a fake extra point like we did against New England, - he throws in a flea flicker - he’s got a punt block ready to go.

And he realizes that Prescott needs to throw the ball 50 times to win this game.
Spread the rock around get daring, dig in embrace the injuries and go win the game.

I’m not overly impressed by Pittsburgh at all - we should win this football game.
You should be impressed by their defense.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Optimistic fan! That's they way to enjoy the game. I think we win this too. They started hot, we started slow....I don't make excuses for wins or losses, just saddle up for the next game. Many fans quit before the game even started, but they'll be there watching, pounding the keyboard reminded everyone how bad their favorite team is. Go Cowboys!