Let me go back to Pacman and why Jerry does not get it

Mash

Reaction score
Anyone know?

Did Matt Jones get a team suspension?

The guy was busted with coke in july....NFL suspends him now in week 8? wasnt he charged with a felony?

Was Pacman charged?
Police report didnt even have his name on it.......in fact the police report stated it was a minor disturbance.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm not here to defend pacman but I am still waiting for someone to show me a police report with his name on it. No one has been able to provide such documentation . Surely an offender in a cut and dry incident where police were summoned to the scene would have his name squarely planted on the police report...

cowboyed

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2364192 said:
Yeah I get that part, but Jerry looked bad in publicly defending him and now look what happened. We got schooled by the Rams and don't you think Garcia will just eat us alive?? Pacman let the team down. I don't care if he was playing the best. I say bye bye.

We didn't get schooled by the Rams because of the absence PacMan. Our offense sputtered thanks to our weak-kneed Oline, we could not stop the run as well as our secondary having its usual coverage issues. While we are at it we had no consistently effective pressure on the Rams quarterback despite the sacks.

We also have been decimated by injuries, particularly in the secondary and have lost our franchise starting quarterback. With all due respect Joe, you don't seem to get it, and you are unrealistic.

sacase

Reaction score
Pac Man was not suspended because he did not violate any team rules. Plain and simple.

The bad pub is why he got suspended by the NFL.