Let The Fawning and Adoraton Over Aaron Rodgers Continue. GET YOUR BARF BAGS!

timb2

Reaction score
I am sick of hearing about how wonderful Aaron Rodgers is. How he had to sit in the green room to wait to hear his name to be called on his Draft Day. How him leading the Packers is so great and these sportscastors are making me want to vomit falling over themselves like a bunch of schoolgrls... I think Rodgers needs to get a restraining order against Chris Collinsworth. I swear I think Collinsworth is going to break into his house and crawl up in bed with Rodgers while he is sleeping. Just how swell of a guy Rodgers is...You know the Rodgers watch has been going on the last few weeks and now Collingsworth and every other she-male sportcastor dreams have come true. RODGERS IS BACK!!! PUT ME ON SUICIDE WATCH!!

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
and has only one SB title. He's a great QB but the fawning over him is ridiculous. Just because he has the Cowboys number doesn't make him the greatest of all time.

timb2

Reaction score
Here is a pic of Clay Matthews covering for Rodgers so Rodgers can get away.

Chris+Collinsworth+N_SjqFoKAEwm.jpg

timb2

Reaction score
and has only one SB title. He's a great QB but the fawning over him is ridiculous. Just because he has the Cowboys number doesn't make him the greatest of all time.
Without the help from the refs he doesn't have the Cowboys number. Felix Jones falls on a fumble and the Packers defender flips him over and knocks it out and the refs do not say "Down by Contact" with the ball,Dez Bryant's no catch,constant BS flags.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Without the help from the refs he doesn't have the Cowboys number. Felix Jones falls on a fumble and the Packers defender flips him over and knocks it out and the refs do not say "Down by Contact" with the ball,Dez Bryant's no catch,constant BS flags.
And if we had any good coaching and wouldn't give him the ball back with over a minute left he wouldn't have our number too.