Let the games begin!!

Jay

Reaction score
Now all we can do is just... wait.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock..

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Why havent we signed anyone? We are gonna stink next season! Jerry is getting outmanuvered by the rest of the NFL!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Why havent we signed anyone? We are gonna stink next season! Jerry is getting outmanuvered by the rest of the NFL!

I agree. *** is wrong with JJ?!?! Old man don't got it no more!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
12:10 and still no Cowboys/free agency article up on DMN...normally I see the DMN updated Cowboy articles between 9-10 EST...they must be holding it up for more of a story

was at least expecting to see something on what players we might be looking at or bringing by now

David

mbanx

Reaction score
I have even more bad news his plane is still in the hangar:mad:

Oh well lets start looking forward to 2007 :laugh2:

MrMom

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:

laugh.gif

Cowboys Dad

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:

Kinda hard to get someone signed when your resident negotiator and capologist, not to mention your son is busy blogging on the Cowboyszone. Isnt that right Stephen....er....Adamjt?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Man the Browns are schooling us! They got Givins already and we ain't got squat! What's Jerrah doin'? Givins is tha schiznits!

Woods

Reaction score
o.k. just woke up here in London . . . . 5 a.m. . . . . don't ever say I'm not a true fan. my wife thinks i'm nuts.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Woods said:
o.k. just woke up here in London . . . . 5 a.m. . . . . don't ever say I'm not a true fan. my wife thinks i'm nuts.

Mornin Woods. Yep... that's a true fan!

Here's hoping it's not for nothing and that you're very satisfied with what we do on the first day.

Woods

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Mornin Woods. Yep... that's a true fan!

Here's hoping it's not for nothing and that you're very satisfied with what we do on the first day.

I'm excited FA is finally here!

Let's see what happens.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
It's been 25 minutes, why haven't we signed anyone?!?!?!