Lets all blame Terrell Owens

risco

Reaction score
willia451;2485644 said:
What will you say, if, Romo throws for 300+ yards, 2 TDs, and we beat the Giants, 27-14? What would you say then? If that kind of thing happens, Romo will be 4-1 since the bye week, and that same bye week, with us getting Romo back. From the horrible, horrible Brad Johnson games.

I will make a pact with you. If Romo sucks against the Giants, and we wind up losing the game, because of his poor play, I will publically apologize, out here, to everyone. I was wrong. Romo may not be the one we need.

But if the opposite happens; if we beat the Giants, because Romo had a great game, and won number nine for us, and got us one step closer to the playoffs, then I would like a public apology from you, out here as well. And for you to admit, he IS the one. The one we need to bring us back to SB contention.

I'm willing to put it all out on the line. All out there, for this big a game. Are you????

Done??? Put up or shut up, big man.

Go Cowboys!!!!

I'll take some of that action; however, Romo has to play well over the next three games. I think that will tell the tale of Romo's story for this season. What do you think?

willia451

Reaction score
risco;2485859 said:
I'll take some of that action; however, Romo has to play well over the next three games. I think that will tell the tale of Romo's story for this season. What do you think?
No changing things around. No conditions. The original deal stands. The Giants game. One game. All the marbles. I mean, come on. Its a big game for sure. I'm sure you can take it. Right???

Why lengthen the pain over a whole three weeks?

Lets do it.

Go Cowboys!!!

willia451

Reaction score
risco;2485859 said:
I'm calling you out, risco. Put the blank up or shut up.

What's it going to be??? And, by the way, if your taking this action, you suck as a Cowboys Fan.

Bring it!!!

Go Cowboys!!!

willia451

Reaction score
willia451;2485886 said:

What's it going to be??? And, by the way, if your taking this action, you suck as a Cowboys Fan.

Bring it!!!

Go Cowboys!!!
Just as I thought. What a bleeping tool. Or should I say, TOOLS. Why the blank did you let those guys in here?

Both of those bleeping A holes. I mean, this IS a DALLAS COWBOYS site? Is it not?

Go Cowboys!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
willia451;2485909 said:
Just as I thought. What a bleeping tool. Or should I say, TOOLS. Why the blank did you let those guys in here?

Both of those bleeping A holes. I mean, this IS a DALLAS COWBOYS site? Is it not?

Go Cowboys!!!

They didn't respond....let it go

Batman

Reaction score
I think we should blame T.O. for every interception Tony Romo has thrown and for every fumble that Tony Romo has coughed up. I also think we need to blame T.O. for all of Romo's incomplete passes and for any of his passes that were batted down by the defense. But we should not stop there, I think we should blame T.O. for every game the Cowboys have lost and by no means give T.O. any credit for any game we have won.

If T.O. was not on this team then it is so obvious that the greatest QB the NFL has ever seen, Tony Romo would throw for 400 yards and 5 TD passes every game, but T.O. is the only reason this is not happening. So this is another thing we should blame T.O. for, because everything is his fault, and Romo is perfect and can not possibly ever make a mistake.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Batman;2485927 said:
I think we should blame T.O. for every interception Tony Romo has thrown and for every fumble that Tony Romo has coughed up. I also think we need to blame T.O. for all of Romo's incomplete passes and for any of his passes that were batted down by the defense. But we should not stop there, I think we should blame T.O. for every game the Cowboys have lost and by no means give T.O. any credit for any game we have won.

If T.O. was not on this team then it is so obvious that the greatest QB the NFL has ever seen, Tony Romo would throw for 400 yards and 5 TD passes every game, but T.O. is the only reason this is not happening. So this is another thing we should blame T.O. for, because everything is his fault, and Romo is perfect and can not possibly ever make a mistake.

Best post ever.

robjgrif

Reaction score
tomson75;2485503 said:
Tired act.

Hey, I want Romo to win as much as the next guy, but,,,,, you have to admit, he will be good for a couple of turnovers this weekend...:laugh1:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2485199 said:
Lets blame owens bc its the right thing to do & we'lll have another excuse for tony if he plays poorly sunday. We can blame the whole season on t.o. and say thats why tony has played average. It's funny how people on here like to spin things into tonys favor. Maybe tony went to cancun with witten last year to get away from t.o. & the offense huh? I love you tony homers.

TO has been part of the problem this year not part of the solution. Is it all on TO ? heck no but to go to the other extreme is just as bad.

Now I have concerns we have the same symptoms as Philly when that locker room melted down.

Add in a bad enabler Head Coach and we have a current under achieving bunch.

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
Batman;2485927 said:

Wow this is good. Post here more often buddy we need people like you who know their stuff.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Batman;2485927 said:

Brilliant!

tomson75;2485934 said:
Best post ever.

:hammer:

LILLURCH;2486419 said:
Wow this is good. Post here more often buddy we need people like you who know their stuff.

:D -- I love the angle of approach on Batman's post. Spot on.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
robjgrif;2485977 said:
Hey, I want Romo to win as much as the next guy, but,,,,, you have to admit, he will be good for a couple of turnovers this weekend...:laugh1:

Romo is good for at least one INT practically every game and one where the ball is batted out of his flailing arm as he scrambles into oblivion.

I wonder if he would have to scramble as much if he checked more of his reads on the drop back and didn't focus in on one or two. Hrmmm.. Something to ponder.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Batman;2485927 said:

Amen, preach it. oh wait..................

risco

Reaction score
willia451;2485886 said:

Bring it!!!

Go Cowboys!!!

I suck as a Cowboys fan-- you don't even know me. I want nothing more than for the Cowboys to win. I think I speak for everyone on this board and fans around the world (I'm in Iraq). I know I'll be happy as h*** if Romo plays great the next few games and will gladly provide a public apology for him doing so. I'll be extremely happy to do it. It's a win win for me.

And by the way- you're a bit too elementry for me to continue this conversation, no bet.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
risco;2486493 said:
I suck as a Cowboys fan-- you don't even know me. I want nothing more than for the Cowboys to win. I think I speak for everyone on this board and fans around the world (I'm in Iraq). I know I will be happy as h*** if Romo plays great the next few games and will gladly provide a public apology for him doing so. I'll be extremely happy to do it. It's a win win for me.

And by the way- you're a bit to elementry to for me to continue this conversation with you.

That is usualy the responce when they are on the losing end of the conversation.

Thank you for all you are doing. I live near MCB Camp lejeune.
I have a ton of friends there with you. Keep each other safe.