Lets all see what the worthless Org does now

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Every season we have glaring holes and one big trade could move us to a contender. We have two glaring issues on defense. Defensive tackle and run stuffing linebacker. On offense we need a speed receiver, Don't know why they just don't put Turbin in there and tell him to just drop em and go when Dak gets back. Coopers arm is way to weak. This idea won't even float in the mind of Kellen Moore's :facepalm: Getting back to worthless and even worthless. It's about 2 Defensive tackles out there we might can get. And I think we have a run stuffer in Watkins but they won't hardly play him. Linebacker may I will admit be hard to address until next draft. But they'll set on their collective azzzz and do nothing. Count on it. Thank you, Rush. But hope to never see you in any game again passed preseason. I'm still mad even though I knew we'd lose this on without, Dak. Defense let me down also. Especially in the 2nd quarter. Maybe it'll be good for them. They no doubt were beginning to smell themselves as did us fans. 2 loses without Dak and we still close. But we have a lot of digging out to do.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Every season we have glaring holes and one big trade could move us to a contender. We have two glaring issues on defense. Defensive tackle and run stuffing linebacker. On offense we need a speed receiver, Don't know why they just don't put Turbin in there and tell him to just drop em and go when Dak gets back. Coopers arm is way to weak. This idea won't even float in the mind of Kellen Moore's :facepalm: Getting back to worthless and even worthless. It's about 2 Defensive tackles out there we might can get. And I think we have a run stuffer in Watkins but they won't hardly play him. Linebacker may I will admit be hard to address until next draft. But they'll set on their collective azzzz and do nothing. Count on it. Thank you, Rush. But hope to never see you in any game again passed preseason. I'm still mad even though I knew we'd lose this on without, Dak. Defense let me down also. Especially in the 2nd quarter. Maybe it'll be good for them. They no doubt were beginning to smell themselves as did us fans. 2 loses without Dak and we still close. But we have a lot of digging out to do.
They are in a good spot if the Eagles are the best team in the league.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
P.S. thought the 2ndary played well minus Brown's missed tackles. The main problem was up front and the linebackers. They were pretty much toast and I'm sure it's gonna become every other teams golden blueprint on the Dallas defense. Including the misdirection type plays. Defense was not disciplined at all tonight.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
They are in a good spot if the Eagles are the best team in the league.

Eagles suck. Our defense just isn't all that. Watch the Steelers shut them down as they did Brady today. Dallas defense still has a ways to go. And need some upgrading as per mentioned.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If what the Cowboys have done doesn't match up with one's fandom...find another team and be a real fan.

kskboys

Reaction score
We'll get us some more CB's and everything will be fine!!!!