Lets all understand something here.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
It's not T.O.,

it's the Cowboys.

If they didn't go after TO they would find someone else.

Example, Remember The Tony and Jessica incident, T.Romo was dumb and being lead around by Jessica,and J.J. always on the sidelines during games (which I for one would also do if I owned the team , and once all is found out about this incident with TO, and he doesn't come out as the bad guy, because it was a private closed door meeting that got out, which shouldn't have , now it's Witten's turn, it's his turn in the barrel.

T.O. is just an easy target for reporters trying to make a name for themselves and to get back at athletes that don't give them the time of day because of the stupid questions they ask and the disrespect they show.

Believe me, I know T.O. puts himself in some awkward positions with his mouth & The Big Me Syndrome, which makes him a big target and puts himself in some bad situations because of his mouth, but The Dallas Cowboys have been a bigger target for a longer time.

They are definitely not a perfect team but I'll bet all the $$ I have that other teams have the same if not worse issues that don't get reported because no one cares about their team.

America's Team is in the spotlight most of the time and I for one will bathe in it.

Just My Thoughts;)