Let's discuss what everyone seems to be mentioning in passing

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
No one would kick the FG on 3rd down in that situation. You have to either go for the score or run it and force them to waste their final timeout. If they had kicked in on 3rd down and Seattle had gone down and tied it this board would be going crazy.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Doomsday;1298200 said:
No one would kick the FG on 3rd down in that situation. You have to either go for the score or run it and force them to waste their final timeout. If they had kicked in on 3rd down and Seattle had gone down and tied it this board would be going crazy.

You mean won right? Were they going to kick a 2pt FG?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Did anyone just hear what Troy said during the Philly/Giants game? Akers had better not get a botched snap on 4th down!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleu Star;1297534 said:
Did Bill make a critical error?
No. The error was in the play that was called. The ball should have been upfield for a first down or TD.

CaptainQuint

Reaction score
I thought it was looking good, even though first and goal from the 11 wasn't perfect, and I thought Josh Brown would quickly trump a field goal, even if we'd made ours. So I was hoping for a frist down inside the 1.5, and then a TD. We had the chance for that ending, until the re-spot of Witten's catch.