Let's get Boulwere in here for an interveiw

1Ware1

Reaction score
I am thinking that Willie Mcginnest and Peter Boulwere are miror images of one another,I think if we can sign him cheap enuff he would be a good pickup.Heck,he should bring his brother Michael along for the ride ,seeing they are both free agents

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
1Ware1 said:
I am thinking that Willie Mcginnest and Peter Boulwere are miror images of one another,I think if we can sign him cheap enuff he would be a good pickup.Heck,he should bring his brother Michael along for the ride ,seeing they are both free agents

why? so he can spend 16 week on our injury report?

this guy is toast, has been for a couple yrs now

he needs to retire

David

AbeBeta

Reaction score
WHY? He's done. Did nothing last year in Baltimore.

His brother isn't a free agent and won't be for another 2 years.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
was he hurt last season, because that a big drop off for sacks, avg 9 1/2 sack first 7 season to have 3 last season, also avg 60 tackle over career to have only 9!!!!!! I would take a flyer but i think we have 4 good LBs right now

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I look at Boulware, at this point, as the definition of a washed up player. Missed the whole year two seasons ago and was a shell of his former self last year. Had you asked me this after '03, I'd have been all over this move. Now? He's the last thing we need.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
was he hurt last season, because that a big drop off for sacks, avg 9 1/2 sack first 7 season to have 3 last season, also avg 60 tackle over career to have only 9!!!!!! I would take a flyer but i think we have 4 good LBs right now

hurt? no. finished? yes