Let's get unreal

BubbleScreen

Reaction score
I'm in full Cowboys denial.

With Tapper also having a fractured back and DMC maybe never straightening his arm all the way again, I'm ready to hear the Romo test today is some kind of amputation.

So if Jason Garrett tells me the sky is blue, I know it's orange. If Stephen says he likes his 53 better than everyone on waivers, I'm pressing the panic button like there's no tomorrow.

Carson

Reaction score
I'm in full Cowboys denial.

With Tapper also having a fractured back and DMC maybe never straightening his arm all the way again, I'm ready to hear the Romo test today is some kind of amputation.

So if Jason Garrett tells me the sky is blue, I know it's orange. If Stephen says he likes his 53 better than everyone on waivers, I'm pressing the panic button like there's no tomorrow.

Agreed.

Just hope Zeke, Dak and Dez can help us score 50 a week.

shabazz

Reaction score
Understood, but again it's things we can't control. What we can control is smoking a fat old brisket and a couple racks of ribs and tapping a keg and watching Cowboys football on Sunday's.

This Jersey boy stopped thinking about the front office a long time ago.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ya,,, and besides that I'm pretty certain ol' jerry never sold used cars maybe he's sold a few oil wells that were on their last legs to some suckers,,, but used cars?,,, PFFFTTttt.
(I grew up in the oil field and well 'friend-0' I admire the hell outta that guy,,,mostly cuz I've always wanted to know what a $600 jigger of Johnnie walker gold label would taste like)

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Why do people think the FO, the coach, or the player is obligated to tell them anything at all about anything regarding the team or a players health? I wish they wouldn't say anything at all, ever.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Understood, but again it's things we can't control. What we can control is smoking a fat old brisket and a couple racks of ribs and tapping a keg and watching Cowboys football on Sunday's.

This Jersey boy stopped thinking about the front office a long time ago.
What's the front office? Always partial to the back room dealings myself. Like you, I'm all about the go along's to the game. Planning the menu, preparing the libations and selecting the post game cigar. Just to be on the safe side, the cigar to console is a better one than the one to celebrate, I ain't no fool. I got stoned on Cubans last season.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya,,, and besides that I'm pretty certain ol' jerry never sold used cars maybe he's sold a few oil wells that were on their last legs to some suckers,,, but used cars?,,, PFFFTTttt.
(I grew up in the oil field and well 'friend-0' I admire the hell outta that guy,,,mostly cuz I've always wanted to know what a $600 jigger of Johnnie walker gold label would taste like)
Closest he came was selling shoes out of the trunk of his car. He drinks JW Blue, the next level up from Gold.

BubbleScreen

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the rant zone? I think that's where the sucky, cry baby threads go.
You really changed my mind.

I guess losing a 4th round DE to a fractured back is a good thing, and YAY for Darren who might never have full use of his arm again.

But pump that sunshine- I guess being lied to is no big deal after all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I guess losing a 4th round DE to a fractured back is a good thing, and YAY for Darren who might never have full use of his arm again.

You'll get used to it.

Reactions: BAT

BubbleScreen

Reaction score
Why do people think the FO, the coach, or the player is obligated to tell them anything at all about anything regarding the team or a players health? I wish they wouldn't say anything at all, ever.
Just NFL rules say so, that's all.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Just NFL rules say so, that's all.

They make you list the injury and playing status. But it seems like fans want to know every little detail and get upset when they are not told what they think they are entitled to.

The NFL : Tony Romo - Back - Out. That is all that should be said.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Closest he came was selling shoes out of the trunk of his car. He drinks JW Blue, the next level up from Gold.

Johnnie Walker Platinum is a step up from the Gold but below the Blue. I am sipping my way through a bottle at the moment. Very nice. I think I prefer it to the Blue. But it has been a while since I had the Blue.

JDSmith

Reaction score

Wow, you might be the biggest drama queen I've seen lately.

"It has little glitch in it," McFadden said. "But nothing that will stop me from doing anything football-wise."

Yeah, sounds like it's really going to threaten his quality of life.