Let's get unreal

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Closest he came was selling shoes out of the trunk of his car. He drinks JW Blue, the next level up from Gold.
LOL,, ha-ha-ha,, thanks for setting me straight, I was on a single malt scotch kick for about ten years/ the more money I made the more expensive I bought I upgraded from Glenlivet to something that was running about $65 a bottle(I forget what it was) but I have a friend from Greece that had a high end restaurant in Tucson and he had all those J.W. (75-85 y.o.) bottles on the very top shelf and I'd sit at the bar and wonder ,,,

MileyDancer

Reaction score
If we come out of the Giants game and I think,"Man, if only we had McFadden..." that means something has gone horrifically wrong. On a biblical scale.
What if we come out and think, "man, if only we had an different coach?"

endersdragon

Reaction score
But, but, but... our Third String RB and Third String DE have boo boos!!

3rd string RB... That's generous. In terms of his usefulness I might put him at 5th. Zeke is a clear #1, Morris is a great change of pace back, Dunbar had a huge year last year catching the ball out of the backfield before he went down, and Jackson is a young talent that may or may not be good going forward, maybe not as good as McFadden now, but probably better 3 years from now.

haleyrules

Reaction score
LOL,, ha-ha-ha,, thanks for setting me straight, I was on a single malt scotch kick for about ten years/ the more money I made the more expensive I bought I upgraded from Glenlivet to something that was running about $65 a bottle(I forget what it was) but I have a friend from Greece that had a high end restaurant in Tucson and he had all those J.W. (75-85 y.o.) bottles on the very top shelf and I'd sit at the bar and wonder ,,,
Hey..You want fine Whisky. Go to the real source, Irish. They invented pipe bombs and great whisky. Try a Bushmills 18 yrs. No smokey Scottish crap. The best.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hey..You want fine Whisky. Go to the real source, Irish. They invented pipe bombs and great whisky. Try a Bushmills 18 yrs. No smokey Scottish crap. The best.
Copy that my brother! to tell you the TRUTH I went to my family reunion on my mothers side back in 2010,,, they had a chest that came over from Ireland in 1630 that still contained my mothers FAMILY whiskey RECIPE (no ****) in fact her grandfather and grandmother had to both do a six month stint in jail (separately, cuz festus's dad((from gunsmoke)) was the bent co. Colorado sherriff and was a family friend)when the revenuers raided them during Prohibition,,, straight up/no-****.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
GD. I love that history. The Irish have always been snakebit...much like the Cowboys. I really would enjoy learning more about your family roots. Being Irish/Scottish myself. Thanks.

qdk8-5610025214@pers.craigslist.org
Well friend ( I'm not to keen on that Craigslist Addy) I'll tell you this much my father was a Indian outta Oklahoma so I really don't carry much of those Irish traits, he was a dyed in the wool Commanders fan(go figure, huh?) And hated anything that came or had to do with Texas (no-****) and since about 8 or 9 years old I noticed he'd become extremely agitated during Commanders/cowboys games,,, you can figure me being a sporting young spud , I had to join the opposition forces,,, and thats what has made me the cowboys fan I am and will always be.