Let's not forget that Chicago has to win or Minny has to lose...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Otherwise, Minny will win the division and Chicago would be a wilcard, thus eliminating us. If Chicago loses today and then Minny wins today and next week against them, we cant make the playoffs.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
where the heck did this come from?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
the game i'm watching is pretty competitive.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
the game i'm watching is pretty competitive.

It's one of those games like Dallas against Detroit this year. Yeah, the score was close, but you could just tell which team was going to win.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
It's one of those games like Dallas against Detroit this year. Yeah, the score was close, but you could just tell which team was going to win.
I don't know, HH. Longwell hits that FG and it's a different game. GB was winning TOP and their offense wasn't bad.

I think Chicago lost their mind w/Grossman coming back. Chucking bombs downfield isn't what got 'em there.

GB has a shot at an upset, but not if they keep getting in 3rd and a million yards.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
man............longwell missed again.

you the man, longwell.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
It's simply a fact. We can't make the playoffs is Minny wins the division and Chicago takes a wildcard.

Sure we can. If Washington and Carolina both lose next week, we'd get the second wild card behind the Bears.

The Bears are almost certain to win today, though, so we won't have to worry about that.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Sure we can. If Washington and Carolina both lose next week, we'd get the second wild card behind the Bears.

The Bears are almost certain to win today, though, so we won't have to worry about that.

Okay, so if the Bears win today are we automatically in or do we still need help next week?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Damn Damn Damn

May have to look elsewhere, Packers on the Bears' 3 yardline ready to make it 24-21 with 2 mins to go....