Let's revisit some predictions Zone posters made before the season

Wayne02

Reaction score
Too bad you didn't have names to go with these Cowboy "fans" predictions

And if the names were revealed, what exactly would that prove? No one saw this early success from the Cowboys and being an objective fan of a team is correlated to being a homer.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
I did not make a prediction so none of these are mine but I think this is the most pathetic and pointless thread I have seen all season. Mods need to delete it. I thought "call out threads " were against CZ rules ?

So it's alright to bad mouth the team calling them garbage and talk bad about them, but to call them out when they're wrong? That's what's pathetic

Reaction score
I guess the point of this thread is that 90% of this board thought we would be doing worse than we are, so we should be happy with our record and move on from yesterday's disaster... ?

I'm good with that actually, my expectations haven't been shattered, I'm happy with our OL progress (finally), hoping they will do the same with the defense on a quicker pace.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas lost a game they should have won based on now. Does not matter what the predictions were a couple months ago.