Let's take a moment and show our thanks to the mods of this forum

kskboys

Reaction score
Gooooooooo mods!!!

As a former mod on the old site, I can honestly say that it's a difficult, little thanks job. There are people here on this site who still hate me for simply doing my job over there. Which as I must admit I find quite amusing!!!!

Thanks for taking the hate and keeping this place manageable!!!!!! Mods rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Gooooooooo mods!!!

As a former mod on the old site, I can honestly say that it's a difficult, little thanks job. There are people here on this site who still hate me for simply doing my job over there. Which as I must admit I find quite amusing!!!!

Thanks for taking the hate and keeping this place manageable!!!!!! Mods rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish they would let me drop an f-bomb every now and then. Sometimes it's just necessary.

It doesn't matter, but I was sent to time out on the old board because someone thought I told them to shut up. I was posting about a player who was running his mouth too much and said that he needed to shut up. A member thought I was talking about him/her. Ya'll wouldn't buy my excuse even with proof, so two weeks it was.

No hate for you, though.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The entire forum population should thank themselves for making this the best team discussion site. But it is much more than that, it is a community.

I want to thank all of you because you deliver the one thing I come looking for here every day, laughter. Can there be enough, particularly when everyone is pissed about something? Every morning when I rise, I know I am going to come here and I am going to laugh and not just once and sometimes it's a bust out laughing that enriches the soul. And I am a soul that needs that and I thank you.

kskboys

Reaction score
Honestly, we all have our differences but this is really a great group of folks. Even when some are naughty, they are not bad people.

I can tell you one thing from being behind the curtain just this short period of time, the focus is way more on making this an enjoyable experience for all the members than trying to catch someone doing something wrong and punishing them. There is far more tolerance that I knew existed.

You would be surprised at the accent on keeping posters out of trouble more than benching them.

Want to feel really good about your forum, and that's the way I look at it and did before, I had a proprietary feeling as I was as responsible for keeping it up as the mods. Head over to the OTZ every now and then and you might see the real magic and what posters are all about when one of us is going through hard times. Even the ones that get into it will offer some support, I guess they take them off ignore just long enough to shore them up?

And I just want all of you to know that my door is always open. It is open because I didn't close it on the way out.
Back door?

kskboys

Reaction score
There was a point in the off-season where I considered making a modification to CZ that would replace all references of "Dak" with "Romo" for a day just to bring back all of those fond memories :D
OMG, I can't stop giggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about replacing it w/ I love Lucy?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Honestly, outstanding job on running this site.

Everyone please join me in showing your appreciation to those who run this site and keep it on course.

Thank you mods and go Cowboys.

They do a good job of finding the line.

Some sites just ban anyone with a dissenting opinion. Others let it become a free-for-all with members viciously attacking each other. This place allows spirited debate while maintaining a line of civility. That's not easy.

kskboys

Reaction score
I wish they would let me drop an f-bomb every now and then. Sometimes it's just necessary.

It doesn't matter, but I was sent to time out on the old board because someone thought I told them to shut up. I was posting about a player who was running his mouth too much and said that he needed to shut up. A member thought I was talking about him/her. Ya'll wouldn't buy my excuse even with proof, so two weeks it was.

No hate for you, though.
We did almost no discussing of punishment and such. Most acted alone.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gooooooooo mods!!!

Kevin you were and are always one of the good guys! Although I do miss your profile pic from the old site, Lol!

Motorola

Reaction score
Thanks, mods. You are good looking chaps and birds.
20181029_nbcuniversal_westervelt_0043.jpg
Whoa..... a post from 'GTB' I didn't have to translate!:D