Lets Talk Football!

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Put on your GM hats and have some fun here:

Your seattle, just come off a SB apperance.. and a couple of your key players are being ravished off your team..

So.. do you match Hutch's contract knowing that woudl put an end to your FA this year.. and it would mean you would lose your Kicker and Back Up TE, since you wouldn't have enough money to sign either one now. Whats more important,, a guard that can be replaced, even though it would be downgrade, its not impossible to make blocking schemes to help out on the line. where as a kicker, is all by himself and can win or lose games. What would you do?

Your the Jets Gm.. do you make a trade for Ramsey? Or do you try to move up in the draft to take a QB or do you stay put in the draft and take whatever is there. Moving up will cost you a second and forth just to move up 2 spots, is that worth it to make sure ou get the QB you want.. or do u gamble that Your QB will be there..

Just something to talk about instead of ,, well you know who..

fortdick

Reaction score
And I thought we were going to talk about football and not offseson moves. Dumb me!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy4ever said:
Put on your GM hats and have some fun here:

Your seattle, just come off a SB apperance.. and a couple of your key players are being ravished off your team..

So.. do you match Hutch's contract knowing that woudl put an end to your FA this year.. and it would mean you would lose your Kicker and Back Up TE, since you wouldn't have enough money to sign either one now. Whats more important,, a guard that can be replaced, even though it would be downgrade, its not impossible to make blocking schemes to help out on the line. where as a kicker, is all by himself and can win or lose games. What would you do?

Your the Jets Gm.. do you make a trade for Ramsey? Or do you try to move up in the draft to take a QB or do you stay put in the draft and take whatever is there. Moving up will cost you a second and forth just to move up 2 spots, is that worth it to make sure ou get the QB you want.. or do u gamble that Your QB will be there..

Just something to talk about instead of ,, well you know who..

Nobody who doesnt run the ball or throw the ball deserves 50 million dollars, no one

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I dont match the offer if I'm seattle. I look to fill that hole in the draft. Jones is making big money already, you can't commit that much to OL. Maybe I'd look to get some help at WR too.