Let's try something postive

Plumfool

Reaction score
With the way Philly was able to run on NYG the Cowboys should have pretty good success this week running as well right?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Plumfool;2480111 said:
With the way Philly was able to run on NYG the Cowboys should have pretty good success this week running as well right?

Does Philly have Cory Proctor at LG.....nuff said :laugh1:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
We had success running last week against the #1 run D, we just turned the ball over five times.

Which was a couple too many, I think.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Yeah, we'll run on them. We'd have run on them in the Meadowlands had we any semblance of a professional passing attack.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
We just need to hope for the best that proctor relizes whats at hand and has a career game.

The Panch

Reaction score
percyhoward;2480122 said:
We had success running last week against the #1 run D, we just turned the ball over five times.

Which was a couple too many, I think.
In all honesty, we didnt run the ball well as people want to believe. Nearly half of Choice's rushing yards came on the TD drive, but he hardly got anywhere most of the night. He only had two other runs of more than 4 yards the entire game.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The Panch;2480136 said:
In all honesty, we didnt run the ball well as people want to believe. Nearly half of Choice's rushing yards came on the TD drive, but he hardly got anywhere most of the way.
compared to what Pittsburgh has done to the running games of everybody else, I 'd say we ran pretty well.

The Panch

Reaction score
windward;2480139 said:
compared to what Pittsburgh has done to the running games of everybody else, I 'd say we ran pretty well.
We ran the ball well for one drive and that was it. And we ran the ball like crap when it mattered the most.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
tashard looked like a westbrook type fellow to me.