Liberty Bowl

joseephuss

Reaction score
Once again, this was an exciting bowl game. Boise St. and Louisville both had a lot of speed at the skill positions. The 250 lb running back for the Cardinals had some nifty feet. A very enjoyable game to watch.

TLW47

Reaction score
Great showing by BS! I kept reading where Louisville was going to run up a huge score on them and it didn't happen. I was pulling for Louisville but I think Boise did a great job.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
louisville committed 4 turnovers in the game. i think boise states only TO came on the last play of the game. that's why the game was so close. agree about michael bush - he's huge and athletic sophomore who is listed as a QB but plays like a young, more athletic jerome bettis. i thought lefors was outstanding in the game.

2much2soon

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
louisville committed 4 turnovers in the game.

Louisville didn't just hand them the ball, BSU forced the turnovers.

Even the ESPN guys,particularly Trev Alberts, stopped bad-mouthing them after the game and gave them their props.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
2much2soon said:
Louisville didn't just hand them the ball, BSU forced the turnovers.

Even the ESPN guys,particularly Trev Alberts, stopped bad-mouthing them after the game and gave them their props.
no disrespect to boise state - they played their tails off. just remarking that the turnovers (that boise state CREATED - fair enough?) are what kept the game close. is that so bad?

Letemburn

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Once again, this was an exciting bowl game. Boise St. and Louisville both had a lot of speed at the skill positions. The 250 lb running back for the Cardinals had some nifty feet. A very enjoyable game to watch.

Shelton or Bush?

Sheltons a junior who will be entering the draft this season. And Bush won Mr.Football here in Kentcuky, played against him when i played for Manual and they were Male, played every posistion there is lol. CB, LB, WR, QB, RB everything great player.

I wish Shelton would stick with them but hes going to the NFL. Thats ok though because now my man Bush will be the starter :).

Btw... i live in Louisville as you can prolly tell