Lifelong Cowboys Fan..has an HSO

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Dallas4ever said:
Calm down, please don't jump. It's just preaseason....we'll be alright, I promise. :)

I say................................JUMP..................... End it all............Put yourself out of our misery.............................Just don't shoot yourself in the head and expect anyone to clean up the mess................................

Chuck 54

Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
I have an HSO about the current state of my beloved Cowboys.

As much as I hate to say it. My/our Cowboys are just another team now. We might as well be the Saints.

The tradition is gone. Now we're just like EVERY other team.

It's hard for me to say that it started when Jerry Jones bought the team. Cos after all, he owns more Lombardi's than The Late, Great..Clint Murchison..et all.

It's just so unfortunate. Parcells is a spare. Our team is just a bunch of GUYS!

Julius Jones is the only thing that we have to look forward to. Just as Lions fans could always look forward to Barry Sanders.

We're JUST ANOTHER TEAM....and that saddens me.

Once upon a time....our Cowboys could be counted on to lead the way. But oh well.....

"ALL GOOD THINGS MUST END."

Talk me out of it!
DAn, I'll follow the company line and say you're overreacting to 1 preseason game, though I also believe we're just another team. However, I love our offseason, and I think we're on our way to becoming something more, but we're still at least 2 years away...and clearly, we will never be much more than another team until we find the next real thing at QB.

It's funny how a team can to 5-11, 5-11, 5-11, and 6-10 with one aberation season of 10-6 after which you rightfully replace your starting QB and RB, and somehow it's fans think it will suddenly go 11-5 and threaten for the SB just because it had a decent draft class for the first time in years.

Other than QB and WR, I like the direction our team is going, and I think we're closer than we were a year ago, but we desperately need to find a real QB and younger WR's who are special before we'll be much more than another team in the middle.