Twitter: Lift the curse Jerry

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Absolute truth. I swear Jerry is like the rich kid at school that wants desperately to be seen as “cool”, while Jimmy is the kid who’s cool and doesn’t even think about it. No matter how hard Jerry tries to be seen as cool, he will always be the pretender.

It’s AT&T. It’s what they do. Oversell, under-deliver.

I like the cool kid comparison.
(Are you sure I can't bench or ban some here for you?)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Jimmy won on every level. He was a master motivator and evaluator of talent. Parcels was a great coach but Jimmy won just as many super bowls in half the career.

I'm Jimmy's biggest fan. But he was a great evaluator of talent after culling it from the many, many bodies he brought in. He operated on a system of quantity and narrowed it down until some good players emerged.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Put Jimmy in the ROH

Jimmy’s above the ROH which doesn’t have much meaning anymore. It’s decided by one frikin football Idiot.

I actually think it makes Jimmy look better and Jethro the fool with his obvious agendas for not putting Jimmy in. And I prefer it staying that way. At least until the Idiot is 6 feet under.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The only way the curse can be lifted is for someone to buy one of Genie’s (Jerruh’s wife) priced art pieces.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put Jimmy in the ROH
mI2rSrm.png