Lightened up This Season

Reaction score
last year i was 370lbs and have lost over 115lbs since then......hopefully it helps with my apesh#t fanatical cheering when the boys score......oh yeah had to buy a new roy authentic too!!!!

check em out!

Last season with Jason Ferguson

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v636/dallascowboysfan31/IMG_1052.jpg

This Season ....
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v636/dallascowboysfan31/IMG_1481.jpg

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
last year i was 370lbs and have lost over 115lbs since then......hopefully it helps with my apesh#t fanatical cheering when the boys score......oh yeah had to buy a new roy authentic too!!!!

check em out!

Nice job! I lost 50 lbs last year but have put 30 of them back on. Can't wait for Summer to be over so I can get outside again and work some of this off me. The older I get the harder it is to take weight off and keep it off so do it while you are young.

silver

Reaction score
If BP finds out he'll sign you up to play on special teams. at 255 you'd fit right in with shanle, ryan and fowler.

Reaction score
silver said:
If BP finds out he'll sign you up to play on special teams. at 255 you'd fit right in with shanle, ryan and fowler.

haha....i went from larry allen to Scott Shanle in a season....

superpunk

Reaction score
way to go, dude.

Now get outside more! I'm blind!!!!! lol, jk. :)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Jarred? just messin man, but congrats none the less now only if you can get juke to shave he'll finally drop down to 200...that thing must weigh in at a astounding 60-70 lbs its self

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hey, that really is something to be proud of. It's not an easy thing to cut weight and if you have lost that much, in a healthy way I pressume, then you should be very please. That is a very significant accomplishment. Keep working and my respect for your obviouse hard work and efforts.

We need an emotican that tips its hat.

50cent

Reaction score
Don't pat yourself on the back just yet. People start to get satisfied once they do that. Keep going with the same determination that got you down that far. Find something that still make you mad or motivated and keep going. I'm proud of you!!!!!! Good Job.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Dude, you are really messing up the Cowboy theme of that room with the Homer Simpson clock.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
Dude, you are really messing up the Cowboy theme of that room with the Homer Simpson clock.

Aughhhh...... No. Homer is never unappropriate. You might say, he is a man for all occasions.

LOL.....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:

check em out!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v636/dallascowboysfan31/IMG_1052.jpg

This Season ....
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v636/dallascowboysfan31/IMG_1481.jpg

cool man keep up the hard work.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great Job. That is something to be proud of.

What was your diet like?

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Good job dude!

I'm griping because I want to drop from 215 down to about 195 and still haven't... :rolleyes:

but 115 lbs!!!

That's one heck of a job dude...

:bow:

jrockster77

Reaction score
Good job, man! Your heart thanks you! :)

Now all you gotta do is ditch that ugly silver and blue, and it'll be all good! ;)

Oh, I'm curious as to how you did it as well...I've got about 50 lbs. to shed....