Lightened up This Season

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Congrats man

What he said ^ --I know how hard it is to do---keep it up --life may not be more fun when you are smaller--but it is much easier to get to all the fun spots and not be tired:starspin :starspin

Reaction score
djdoug said:
Good job man,what did you do to lose the weight?
cut back on the beer....high protein (fish chicken meat) lay off the breads and pastas....more cardio than lifting and try to do it as many times a week as you can........and the most important thing....dont slip up at all.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy the extra 10 years on your life you just gave yourself.

BTW - Homer Simpson is always approriate, any man whose dream it is to own the Dallas Cowboys will always be welcome in my home :)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I smell steroids

j/k, great job, 115 lbs. lost, wow, I bet alot of women are envious of you

btw, wondering what you did with that 115 lbs., since I could use like 90 :)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
Nice job! I lost 50 lbs last year but have put 30 of them back on. Can't wait for Summer to be over so I can get outside again and work some of this off me. The older I get the harder it is to take weight off and keep it off so do it while you are young.

actually the summer heat is good, now wear 2 pairs of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and jog in the heat like Martin Lawrence ;)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Great work young man. Great work. Congrats to you.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
high protein (fish chicken meat) lay off the breads and pastas

Sounds a lot like atkins. I could never do a diet like that. I love my carb foods too much.

Hiero

Reaction score
good job man. keep at it, I know you have got to feel really good about yourself.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
ChldsPlay said:
Sounds a lot like atkins. I could never do a diet like that. I love my carb foods too much.

Actually Atkins is about the easiest diet to follow on earth...

It's not for everyone, but it is the only diet that you can eat anywhere without special ordering...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Actually Atkins is about the easiest diet to follow on earth...

It's not for everyone, but it is the only diet that you can eat anywhere without special ordering...

I prefer Jenny Craig, gotta keep my 1% body fat down :p:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
last year i was 370lbs and have lost over 115lbs since then......hopefully it helps with my apesh#t fanatical cheering when the boys score......oh yeah had to buy a new roy authentic too!!!!

Good for you, my brother...

I call you my brother for two reasons:

1) I call El Paso home, though I now live in the Shenandoah Valley... my family lived directly across the street from Terrace Hills Elementary School, they built it while we lived there on Tropicana Avenue (4905, to be exact)... I went to Andress High the first year it opened... I also attended UTEP for two years-- majored in golf, minored in Juarez, LOL...

2) I've also lost a fair amount of weight in the last year, though not quite as much as you... on July 4th weekend last year, I weighed 221; when I hit the scales yesterday, I was down to 179... just 10 more pounds, and I'll be a happy Bear... my waist has gone from a 41 to a 37... I HAD to lose the weight, last October I was diagnosed with diabetes... but with the new diet, and the weight loss, I have brought my blood sugar down about 100 points, from 221 to 121 yesterday, without any medication... my doctor tells me that as long as I keep my sugar in that range, I won't need to go on any meds...

You go on with what you're doing, it will lengthen your life... which means, of course, that you'll be able to enjoy more Cowboys' Super Bowl wins!!