Like Aikman & Staubach Combined

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
I'll admit it when I see it.

Romo had an amazing game. He looked really sharp, moved around really nice, and made some great throws.

I've been really hard on him, so I'll be happy to admit that I really enjoyed his play tonight. If he continues to play this good, the Cowboys are unstopable. The way he moved around and made throws, made our offensive line look great. I could not be happier with the way he played tonight!!!

I'm still not sure if he is making Jason Garret look great, or Jason is making him look great, but I dont care.

3-0!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyBlog;1665133 said:

Romo had an amazing game. He looked really sharp, moved around really nice, and made some great throws.

I've been really hard on him, so I'll be happy to admit that I really enjoyed his play tonight. If he continues to play this good, the Cowboys are unstopable. The way he moved around and made throws, made our offensive line look great. I could not be happier with the way he played tonight!!!

I'm still not sure if he is making Jason Garret look great, or Jason is making him look great, but I dont care.

3-0!!!
Oh, please. Go create a poll or something. :rolleyes:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Enjoy this time in your life, it doesn't come around too often. God truly loves the Cowboys to luck up on Romo.

Parche

Reaction score
Lets calm down dudes, dont you know that are you saying???

There´s no romo on our ring of honor, there´s no ring on his fingers.... yet.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Wow.....just.....wow.....

Romo was very good tonight.

Not a lot to complain about. The one thing I saw....and it's minor....on a roll out, he almost threw a pick to Tilman....Tillman dropped it.

I'm sure the Commanders fans will say that the Bears dropped about seven potential Romo picks.

BBQ101

Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1665133 said:

3-0!!!

I'm the first to say that Romo will make plays with his elusivness, but he was not the only thing making our offesive line look great. We decided we would pass after the 1st quarter, and our line gave Romo the protection he needed agains a DANG fine Bears defensive line. The rushed, blitzed, brought the house, and our line held. Then, after the third quarter when we needed to run some time off the clock, the bears D was broken from having rushed and failed so many times.

What a game. Hell of a game by the line. Yes, Romo bailed them out a couple times, but they stepped up and brought their A game.

BBQ

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cheers to you, CB, but he didn't just have an amazing game. He's had three amazing games.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Hostile;1665159 said:

Did you faint because he said something good about Romo? Or did you faint because Romo had to look like John Elway, Johnny Unitas, Roger Staubach, and Brett Favre combined to do so?

CaptainQuint

Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1665133 said:

3-0!!!

I disagree, and will re-state my first impression:
Romo's a hybrid of McNabb and Steve Nash, with a pinch of Sugar Ray Leonard.