Like button?

cml750

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but why was the "Like" button removed from some of the sub-forums like the "Off-Topic Zone"? If this has already been answered somewhere, I apologize. I did look but could not find it.

Them

Reaction score
...I guess I'm allowed to ask a question today!....Of course I'm a new member so I'm not sure how everything is supposed to work!...
Like the rules suggested, I posted in the "New Fan Zone."...I had a few conversations , and I received some likes!...I would like to give some likes back to those fans!...I don't seem able to find a way to do that!....Maybe I'm not permitted!?...anyway...I'm not going to try and hit Control and F5!!!
Probably it would be easier for someone else to just give everyone who post on my topic a "Like." for as long as I'm quarantined there!...:huh:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...I guess I'm allowed to ask a question today!....Of course I'm a new member so I'm not sure how everything is supposed to work!...
Like the rules suggested, I posted in the "New Fan Zone."...I had a few conversations , and I received some likes!...I would like to give some likes back to those fans!...I don't seem able to find a way to do that!....Maybe I'm not permitted!?...anyway...I'm not going to try and hit Control and F5!!!
Probably it would be easier for someone else to just give everyone who post on my topic a "Like." for as long as I'm quarantined there!...:huh:
Read this thread for more information:
http://cowboyszone.com/threads/how-do-i-become-a-full-member-of-cowboyszone.355057/