Like Demarcus Ware. Micah disappears in big games

pansophy

Reaction score
I don’t know why fans expect HOFers to win games by themselves. It’s this mentality that makes people think we need a HOFer at every position to win, and you are just following the Jones logic of paying big money for a few great players instead of having many very good players.

how many HOFers did the Patriots have for all those titles. Not many.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
Almost had a blocked punt.......but no cigar...this dude is really overhyped and overrated...........

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t know why fans expect HOFers to win games by themselves. It’s this mentality that makes people think we need a HOFer at every position to win, and you are just following the Jones logic of paying big money for a few great players instead of having many very good players.

To be fair. The patriots had the best ever at the most important position.

But I agree with a lot of your post.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Agree. Maybe he can bear hug Hurts some more when he backs into him.
He is overrated. And he was the only one I anted drafted in that class. He has been institutionlized by this franchise. No killer instinct

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score

At least make a game saving play in big games.....like this one

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He had a big sack at the end of the half, but for the most part, the Eagles' offensive line gave Hurts a lot of time in the pocket.

To me, they were the difference in the game. Let's see how they do on turf vs this dline.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
He actually got bullied out there tonight......came close to a blocked punt....but no cigar......Micah...a little overratted....will be interesting to see if jerwee resigns him and gives him the farm like zeke and amari.....
Correct he got bullied as he cant compete against good olines. Dallas cant beat a team with a winning record!

Brooksey

Reaction score
He actually got bullied out there tonight......came close to a blocked punt....but no cigar......Micah...a little overratted....will be interesting to see if jerwee resigns him and gives him the farm like zeke and amari.....
He was playing nose guard a lot. He's out of position most of the game, Imo he needs to on the edge on every play