Like Demarcus Ware. Micah disappears in big games

Frozen700

Reaction score
And this is why no one respects our fan base. Don’t matter if it’s a 5 year old or 60 year old wearing the jersey and cheering.

90% of the fa base act like 5-10 year olds.

Will cheer and act blind to the most trash players.

Then when an actual good player has a bad game and isn’t Superman every game, they suck.

Y’all are really weird

HungryLion

Reaction score
And this is why no one respects our fan base. Don’t matter if it’s a 5 year old or 60 year old wearing the jersey and cheering.

90% of the fa base act like 5-10 year olds.

Will cheer and act blind to the most trash players.

Then when an actual good player has a bad game and isn’t Superman every game, they suck.

Y’all are really weird
And it wasn’t even a bad game. Lol

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This place is weird after a loss. I don't get how Dak and Parsons are getting blamed. Maybe I watched a completely different game.

It’s weird here every day too….the last 30 years have beaten down this fan base so terribly bad. Some of which is so understandable and completely logical but also has a created just a low t, sky is falling, bitter bitter fan base

The Natural

Reaction score
He didnt dominate the game but he atleast left his footprint in this one unlike the previous matchups. More concerning is the defense overall was underwhelming, and thats starting to look like a trend from Quinn in big matchups.

ICP

Reaction score
I like Micah (With the exception of his social media mouth) but he's definitely no LT like many were saying

Jenky

Reaction score
You can’t be serious. Maybe get Parsons some help on the opposite side like the 9ers did for Bosa.

Parsons is the catalyst.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
I will say i did like him better at LB when he was lined up there

Stoneman

Reaction score
I'm not going to go after any one guy on either the O-line or the D-line, but the Cowboys were badly outmatched in of them, so nothing really has changed with the team when they play a worthy opponent. The Cowboys are great at beating up mediocre to bad teams, and excellent front runners. But like any fake bully, as soon as they get punched in the nose, they start to wilt, and that's really all you have to do to them. And Jalen Hurts is still a far better QB on one leg than Dak Prescott is at full capacity. And it pains me to say all this, as I am a lifelong Cowboys fan, but I know a fake contender and chokes when I see them, and this team and QB is exhibit A, and has been for many, many years. And if you want to know what the problem is, look up, look way, way up.

Stoneman

Reaction score
I'm not going to go after any one guy on either the O-line or the D-line, but the Cowboys were badly outmatched in of them, so nothing really has changed with the team when they play a worthy opponent. The Cowboys are great at beating up mediocre to bad teams, and excellent front runners. But like any fake bully, as soon as they get punched in the nose, they start to wilt, and that's really all you have to do to them. And Jalen Hurts is still a far better QB on one leg than Dak Prescott is at full capacity. And it pains me to say all this, as I am a lifelong Cowboys fan, but I know a fake contender and chokes when I see them, and this team and QB is exhibit A, and has been for many, many years. And if you want to know what the problem is, look up, look way, way up.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
He actually got bullied out there tonight......came close to a blocked punt....but no cigar......Micah...a little overratted....will be interesting to see if jerwee resigns him and gives him the farm like zeke and amari.....
he had 1.5 sacks today. and..... got held in the 4th qtr. if it was called , does philly score that last td?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
dallas out played philly today. give us the big calls or better yet don't call any for both teams and we win by 10.

kskboys

Reaction score
He actually got bullied out there tonight......came close to a blocked punt....but no cigar......Micah...a little overratted....will be interesting to see if jerwee resigns him and gives him the farm like zeke and amari.....
The DWARE stuff is simply not true. Get away from BSPN, and you'll see how off you are.