Like I said yesterday

mmillman

Reaction score
I would have traded the whole draft after Spencer for Michael Turner, then traded Jones for a third or packaged him to San Diego. Most of these guys won't make the team or make an impact. I am a big advocate of quality over quantity.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
mmillman;1479470 said:
I would have traded the whole draft after Spencer for Michael Turner, then traded Jones for a third or packaged him to San Diego. Most of these guys won't make the team or make an impact. I am a big advocate of quality over quantity.

Your posting habits suggest otherwise.

cowboyz

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1479473 said:
in his defense he's got 2 less months and over 3000 less posts

NickZepp

Reaction score
mmillman;1479470 said:

We could have 2 guys starting this year with Folk and Spencer. And you have 2 quality offensive linemen for the future. Then we have projects.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1479480 said:
That is mean, but a little funny:lmao2:

No really mean --the stress of the draft you know-- and really funny--
the needed stress relief at anothers expense:lmao:

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1479473 said:

Thanks to you I must now meticulously wipe watermelon juice from my monitor and the cracks between the keys on my keyboard.

Instant classic.

:bow:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mmillman;1479470 said:
Just something else for me to be thankful for. That you aren't in charge of anything football related.

Whew. Such a relief.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Spencer is the only guy I see getting a lot of playing time this year.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
wow

don't you get it that the Chargers wanted at least a 1st and 3rd for Turner? 2 4ths, 2 6ths and 2 7ths does not equal a 1st and 3rd

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
burmafrd;1479804 said:

I honestly expected ONLY 1 pick to see significant time... and that would be a pass rusher.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
burmafrd;1479804 said:

Well seeing as how we actually drafted a kicker...he sure as hell better be good enough to beat out Dramatica.