Like it or lumo it Wade is one win away from being renewed

RS12

Reaction score
Wade got the team playing its best ball at the end of the year and Jerry seems to be itching to bring him back. A win next week and it seems a certainty.

Eddie

Reaction score
RS12;3194333 said:
Wade got the team playing its best ball at the end of the year and Jerry seems to be itching to bring him back. A win next week and it seems a certainty.

Just win !!!

canters

Reaction score
RS12;3194333 said:

IMO, he is coming back anyways.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Why anyone would have a problem with Wade returning is beyond me. This team is playing very good football, and he's the head coach. His defense is the reason we have a shot at the whole enchildada.

There's work to do sure, but we are definitely not an also ran at this point.

ctalker

Reaction score
2 division titles in 3 seasons and the his def is playing great, imagine he will be coming back.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
RS12;3194333 said:

someone told me that on sirius espn radio, this guy heard in the car, that a reporter said that jerry jones said he was going to renew wade's and jason garrett contract after this game

that cleveland gm was going to keep their head coach
zorn will be fired
houston texans coach keeps his job one more year

thats what this person said he heard on radio, again i did not hear it, but he said was on radio on his car he heard

he didnt write down the reporters name

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
canters;3194374 said:
IMO, he is coming back anyways.

No doubt. He just posted back to back shutouts, and 3 wins to end the regular season. This is the best D this town has seen in years.

Outside of a massive heart attack, he is coming back. No matter what happens next week.

chuffly

Reaction score
RS12;3194333 said:

Yep if we win next week, there wouldn't be any doubt in my mind that Wade would be brought back.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
mmohican29;3194388 said:
Why anyone would have a problem with Wade returning is beyond me. This team is playing very good football, and he's the head coach. His defense is the reason we have a shot at the whole enchildada.

There's work to do sure, but we are definitely not an also ran at this point.

for me personally he has to win that first playoff game, no matter what

then he gets his contract,

but like i said, a guy told me that he heard on radio after this game today, jerry jones told this reporter he will renew wade's and jason contract

i think thats the wrong thing to do. you have to make them earn it, both of them, jason and wade

then they get that contract extension, the players have to get the feeling of wnning in the playoffs, even if just one game, they need to know what it is to win in playoffs and how intensity level picks up

then jerry jones can sign them to contract extensions and go get what they need in the draft and free agency