Twitter: Lindsay Draper leaving the Cowboys

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I heard something about her moving to Oklahoma. She'll be missed in the Cowboys media department. I always thought she was pretty good on the pregame and post game shows. I also guess there will be no "Cover 4" without her.

Scotman

Reaction score
No! I like her. I enjoy the Cover 4 show...don't even care if it's a home show.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Always a little confused when someone tweets that they're leaving and then don't indicate what's next, if anything.

Just as a rule.

But yeah, I thought she was getting better each season. Early on, it seemed like she was more of a prompter reader than anything else, and so when someone else at the table would talk, she couldn't seem to decide if she should be looking at the person talking or looking at the camera to smile.... have to say I don't think she ever completely figured it out that "a" was the correct answer.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Okay, I'll admit it:

I will miss her because she's good looking. However, she's improved a lot since she started covering the Cowboys so maybe she's getting a high profile spot with a TV network.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I heard something about her moving to Oklahoma. She'll be missed in the Cowboys media department. I always thought she was pretty good on the pregame and post game shows. I also guess there will be no "Cover 4" without her.

Draper has the highest professional broadcast quality of the women they had working in media. She could probably step in and do sports at some local news station.