Twitter: Linehan fired at LSU

cern

Reaction score
Kellen has already forgotten more about running an offense than linehan has in all his years.

Cmac

Reaction score
He'll be back in the NFL....in about 2 months. Sweet Jesus.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some coaches either cannot or refuse to change, Scott happens to be one of them.

Moore is from the Garrett / Linehan tree running a version of that offense. And here I thought this was to be something better this year.
We still have the same jet sweeps, and bubble screen passes that do not work. The stupid flip to the WR to the sideline behind the LOS that does not work. And the stupid calls trying to out smart the defense.

So will Moore be the next to go?
I know, he had the #1 offense in 2019, and through the 1st 5 games in 2020. But what has that got us?

cern

Reaction score
kellen moore is the best coach on our staff.

cern

Reaction score
Yessir. Remember cap gains tax goin up after this year. If you wanted to take a little bread out now is the time.
i trust my bean counters. and i always keep major purchases for more than a year. so by the time i sell, i've enjoyed the asset, but not necessarily profited from it.

cern

Reaction score
Moore is not our problem, imo. I want Nolan gone waaaay more than Moore
many teams will seek out moore's services imo. we'll have to offer a raise and add asst. hc to his title to keep him at some point. it will be tricky to say the least as we just hired mac.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
This just in, Linehan is not very good.

Crazy how LSU saw this in a few months but here in No Accountability Land, we juts made excuses for him.

quickccc

Reaction score
Some coaches either cannot or refuse to change, Scott happens to be one of them.

:hammer:

Exactly either he doesn't know anything else,.. or he doesn't want to know anything else.
and he can't expand or adapt or evolve into anything of advancement, and a team is stuck with that.
Wow, ..not even at the collegiate level and one of the biggest programs and top notch athletes can Linehan have success