Linehan gives us no advantage

stiletto

Reaction score
Say what you want about Dak, Garret, et al..., but Linnehan gives this offense NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. His playcalls are ridiculously predictable, he doesn't use key personnel to their advantage. We are unbelievably lucky to win any game with him as the play-caller. I hate Garrett and I don't particularly think Dak is worth my time but Linnehan has to go. Even after a win if they made a change in that department I would support it 150%.....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just refuses to run the football inside the 5...Just goes to show he doesn't trust the O-line. Been a problem for years. :rolleyes:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett/Linehan are a road block for this team's success .

Cant win post season with them . Cant do it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yeah, these players are dragging their Coaches to the playoff hunt. Good for them.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Linehan won this game he gets more credit for playcalling then Dak does for making plays imo

blumayne38

Reaction score
Say what you want about Dak, Garret, et al..., but Linnehan gives this offense NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. His playcalls are ridiculously predictable, he doesn't use key personnel to their advantage. We are unbelievably lucky to win any game with him as the play-caller. I hate Garrett and I don't particularly think Dak is worth my time but Linnehan has to go. Even after a win if they made a change in that department I would support it 150%.....
Limited QB

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
He’s 43 years old with that avatar and calling people wimps and losers.

Can’t make that stuff up

dallas72

Reaction score
Did u watch last werk?...When Dallas put WR Naoh in they ran...put Cooper back in they passlol... the announcers were stating it aswell....in Shotgun we would pass...under center we ran lol.....of the announcers can see this..200% the other teams know

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dang man, just enjoy the wins against two losing teams.

stiletto

Reaction score
He’s 43 years old with that avatar and calling people wimps and losers.

Can’t make that stuff up

Yeah well my Avatar is worth about $250k and it is in my basement as a museum. Go wax your truck hucklebuck...

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If Garrett's offense is from 1992 then Linehan's offense is from 2002 back when bus driver QBs could win Super Bowls