Link For Some Sweet TC Pics (Tues.8/10)....

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Thankm you Sir good stuff.......The white helmets are growing on me.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Thankm you Sir good stuff.......The white helmets are growing on me.

Glad they are growing on you. I definitely don't like them but I guess they forgot to call me on this one.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
jobberone said:
Glad they are growing on you. I definitely don't like them but I guess they forgot to call me on this one.

It's probably because the look is different.............I"ll take the silver anyday.

How dare they not consult you jobber........ :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...I just found some really sweet pics of today's TC practice at the link below. Looks like the pics are updated daily so you might want to add this site to your favorites.

Enjoy!!

http://www.cowboys-forum.com/tc.php
In pics 7 & 8 some of the players have orange and light blue shower cap looking things on their helmets. What the hell is that all about?

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Hostile said:
In pics 7 & 8 some of the players have orange and light blue shower cap looking things on their helmets. What the hell is that all about?

I can't go to that site because it's blocked over here at work but I would assume that they were defensive players playing in an offensive position - rather than switch the jersey, they'll put on the "cap."

Either that or they forgot to remove their shower caps. :D

mlubbering

Reaction score
Hostile said:

I think those are used for kickoff coverage drills. At least that's what they are used for at A&M.