Link to XBOX 360 info site great site good pictures and information

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
This site includes videos, game lists and tons more check it out. I haven't read the entire article so I don't know if it mentions the price. but I have heard there will be 3 versions of the system with different HD's and the price would range from 250 to close to 600. but I heard that at a local gaming store. any check out this site.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6124293/index.html?tag=nl.e577

jksmith269

Reaction score
Gotta watch the video on the site man it has some power something called
1 flop what ever that is has 3 2.5 ghz processors.

Duane

Reaction score
Thanks JK. Gamespot is one of the sites I visit regularly.

I'm pretty much an XBOX fanboy but if they don't make it backwards compatible I'm going to be pretty pissed and buy a PS3 instead.

jksmith269

Reaction score
Duane said:
Thanks JK. Gamespot is one of the sites I visit regularly.

I'm pretty much an XBOX fanboy but if they don't make it backwards compatible I'm going to be pretty pissed and buy a PS3 instead.

From what I have heard it will be... Don't know if you have ever seen their XBOX magazine I used to subscribe and I got a letter in the mail saying they will no longer be publishing the magazine and didn't give a reason. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Duane

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
From what I have heard it will be... Don't know if you have ever seen their XBOX magazine I used to subscribe and I got a letter in the mail saying they will no longer be publishing the magazine and didn't give a reason. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
Can't say I remember their XBOX mag. Did it have demos like OXM?

jksmith269

Reaction score
Duane said:
Can't say I remember their XBOX mag. Did it have demos like OXM?

I received a few demos with them and it was a really good mag. I guess all the other gaming mags kinda pushed them out of the markett.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Never been an XBOX fan. I am happy with playstation (by far the most superior of all game controllers - just fits your hand).

I am well aware that XBOX is more powerful, but wasn't it released some time after PS2?