Lions beat writer speculates "Kitna could be part of Dallas trade"

Spectre

Reaction score
Lions beat writer Tom Kowalski speculates that Jon Kitna could be on the trade block.

The trade deadline is Tuesday at 4PM ET. Kowalski speculates that Kitna could be part of a deal with Dallas, which has lost Tony Romo for a month due to a broken pinkie finger. Kitna's back injury isn't thought to be serious, but it also seems unlikely that he'd be able to help Dallas right away.
Source: MLive.com

Eskimo

Reaction score
Spectre;2334132 said:
Lions beat writer Tom Kowalski speculates that Jon Kitna could be on the trade block.

The trade deadline is Tuesday at 4PM ET. Kowalski speculates that Kitna could be part of a deal with Dallas, which has lost Tony Romo for a month due to a broken pinkie finger. Kitna's back injury isn't thought to be serious, but it also seems unlikely that he'd be able to help Dallas right away.

Kitna? We already have our own version in Brad Johnson.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Spectre;2334132 said:

Yeah-Bradie James is really looking forward to being best buddies with him.:laugh1:

FCBarca

Reaction score
Kitna not being available to help in the short term seems to make the prospect of this trade less likely, non? :confused:

Aven8

Reaction score
I'll bet we are trading for Roy and Kitna....and they get Wade and Stew as there new coach and DC!

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He is speculating wrong. Probably wishful thinking.

The WR is our target.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
The way this season is shaping up, I wouldn't overpay in a trade for TRRW.

yentl911

Reaction score
KItna is horrible. I would rather have Brad at the helm. To be honest, I still would like us to take a shot at Chris Simms.......he is young and probably wouldn't mind a shot...strong arm.....I don't know what kind of team player he is????

Spectre

Reaction score
Hostile;2334222 said:
He is speculating wrong. Probably wishful thinking.

The WR is our target.
I agree.

"Beat writer speculates" usually means, "don't bother to read the following because there is no real evidence to support anything being stated".

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bach;2334235 said:
The way this season is shaping up, I wouldn't overpay in a trade for TRRW.
?????

Can you help an amateur acronym sleuth out?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Spectre;2334132 said:

Is this supposed to excite anyone?