Twitter: Lions get draft pick for former Cowboy CB Michael Jackson

yimyammer

Reaction score
belichick-dog.jpeg

:lmao2:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Once Mike learns how to run fast he will be a heck of an NFL corner.

Cant teach what he is missing and probably wasnt worth the 5th rounder Dallas spent on him.

The other Jackson from the same school and same round in the same draft has an outside shot.

This type of offseason screwed guys exactly in his boat.

The Patriots will do.... what the Cowboys should have done....move him to free safety. :popcorn:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
So we pick up the right guys and get rid of them. Chavarious ward helps in a big way for a sb team. No jackson bout to ball in NE. God that defensive staff was so bad

fivetwos

Reaction score
The Patriots will do.... what the Cowboys should have done....move him to free safety. :popcorn:
Yep I posted something like that earlier.

The last staff hadn't a clue, and I'm fairly sure we have beaten that one to death, and we desperately need some new football so we can move on.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I wonder if one of the safety positions in the NFL isnt evolving into basically a corner type with all the passing.

I'm not smart enough for all that lol.

kskboys

Reaction score
Chung opted out, so Belly brought in a cheap young player to compete.

Geez, quit getting so excited. He most likely doesn't make the team.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
At Miami he wasn't a bad player and he seem to be around the ball a lot, I was hoping when he landed on the Practice Squad that he could possibly earn his way on the active roster. Oh well, I hope the kid has a decent career! GO CANES!