Lions, Niners and eagles all have better teams

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Go position by position. All those teams are better imo. Even at qb, wr,ol We ain’t better or that good it appears.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not the Lions. They actually have a so so roster without many playmakers. Not close to our talent, but they play their style as a team.

SF and Eagles are clearly better than us on OL, TE, wideouts, DL, LBs now, CB. Their QB is definitely playing their style in the offense better than ours.

coult44

Reaction score
Not the Lions. They actually have a so so roster without many playmakers. Not close to our talent, but they play their style as a team.

SF and Eagles are clearly better than us on OL, TE, wideouts, DL, LBs now, CB. Their QB is definitely playing their style in the offense better than ours.
Jets have a better roster than the Eagles and Cleveland has a better roster than the 48ers also.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Go position by position. All those teams are better imo. Even at qb, wr,ol We ain’t better or that good it appears.
Nice, now go watch them play because you obviously don’t think the Cowboys have a chance in hell.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Well, you are what your record says you are. Philly is 1st in NFCE. SF rolled the Cowboys two weeks ago. Detroit has been playing good team ball. I fully agree that those teams are better than the Cowboys............At this point in the season.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

On the defensive side, we’re better. On the offensive side, they are at least equal at QB, better overall at RB, better at TE and equal or better at WR. I would personally take St. Brown over Lamb. Their OL is very good. I disagree with you that they don’t have playmakers. Both their RBs are, LaPorta is, and so is St. Brown. This team in on the rise.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The first thing that pops out to me stacking those teams against the Cowboys is how creative their offenses are. Those teams Defenses aren't better than the Cowboys, except the 49ers.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
All three have suffered a bad loss between last week and this week. Lions just got destroyed.