Lions third string QB

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Orvlovsky or something like that - he holds the ball very well. I think that is what they are trying to teach Henson.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
Orvlovsky or something like that - he holds the ball very well. I think that is what they are trying to teach Henson.

He's already better than Harrington. His draft Bio reads of Brady, Schaub. Too slow and no arm. Smart kid that gets the ball out quick and where it needs to go. Good observation......

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Nors said:
He's already better than Harrington. His draft Bio reads of Brady, Schaub. Too slow and no arm. Smart kid that gets the ball out quick and where it needs to go. Good observation......

I actually mentioned him as a mid-round possibility for us before last April's draft. My idea was mostly dismissed by those who thought we didn't need to bring in another QB before finding out about Henson.

parchy

Reaction score
I remember watching him play Rutgers on TV when he was at UConn... the guy has an arm worth keeping around.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At one time during his college career people were talking possible first round status for the guy.