Lions vs Cowboys Pics

DA FAN

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Here's some pictures from the Lions vs Cowboys game on New Years eve.

Jay was at the Irving Mall Cowboys Pro Shop on Saturday 12/30/06

IMG_1850-copy.jpg

Here he is autographing my replica Novacek Jersey

IMG_1852-copy.jpg

Me and DA WIFE
IMG_1856.JPG

IMG_1859.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1698.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1710.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

I think this was everyones New Years resolution. A WIN!

IMG_1870.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1670.JPG

Here I am looking down at the tunnel where some of the players park their rides.

IMG_1889.JPG

T Glenn's ride. Sweet!

IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1286528 said:
This is a great pic Da Fan. Great photography here.

IMG_1684.JPG

Until I scrolled down all the way I thought that is one heck of a fire he has going in the grill. :D

DA FAN

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1286528 said:
This is a great pic Da Fan. Great photography here.

Thanks WG... You know, I'm not sure who took the picture. My wife and I both were taking pics at the same time.

Yeagermeister;1286664 said:
Until I scrolled down all the way I thought that is one heck of a fire he has going in the grill. :D

:laugh2:

BTW, I recently (within the past couple of years) discovered the Blues.... and I love SRV. Can you suggest other Blues artists that play similar style? I recently downloaded some popy chubby, and he's pretty good.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DA FAN;1286693 said:
Thanks WG... You know, I'm not sure who took the picture. My wife and I both were taking pics at the same time.

BTW, I recently (within the past couple of years) discovered the Blues.... and I love SRV. Can you suggest other Blues artists that play similar style? I recently downloaded some popy chubby, and he's pretty good.

I am not a huge blues fan but BB King is one of my favs. Juke might be able to help you more than I could.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Da Fan nice pictures thanks man .Too bad we lost the game,but at least u had a good time :bow: I thought the flame picture coming from ur BBQ lol untill i saw the whole pic.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
DA FAN;1286693 said:

Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon and if you really want to go back to original blues, give a listen to Blind Blake. That was one sad dude.

DA FAN

Reaction score
The Fonz;1286876 said:
Da Fan nice pictures thanks man .Too bad we lost the game,but at least u had a good time :bow: I thought the flame picture coming from ur BBQ lol untill i saw the whole pic.

:lmao2: Too funny.... you're the 2nd guy that says that.... hehe

vta;1286890 said:
Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon and if you really want to go back to original blues, give a listen to Blind Blake. That was one sad dude.
Thanks!!! will have to look them up.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Here I am looking down at the tunnel where some of the players park their rides.

I thought all the players stayed at a hotel the night before the game (even home games) and came over on a bus?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;1287036 said:
I thought all the players stayed at a hotel the night before the game (even home games) and came over on a bus?
Spags mentioned in some Mick's Mail thing that they spend the night at the hotel, go to Breakfast, then they're on their own until the time they have to be at the stadium.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1287044 said:
Spags mentioned in some Mick's Mail thing that they spend the night at the hotel, go to Breakfast, then they're on their own until the time they have to be at the stadium.

That's crazy. There's an opportunity for 60 different car accidents. If you're sequestered together overnight, you should ride together.

Safety first!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1288250 said:
:lmao2: you gotta thug it out in the bentley

Guess he finally got rid of the black Bentley..and he just recently bought an Escalade.

Still supporting that 'fleet', I guess.

Boys and their toys.:rolleyes:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DA FAN;1286693 said:

Kenny Wayne Shepherd (definitely get the Ledbetter Heights CD) Jonny Lang (definitely the "Lie to Me" CD)...Gary Moore (Still Got the Blues)

:)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Juke99;1288280 said:
Kenny Wayne Shepherd (definitely get the Ledbetter Heights CD) Jonny Lang (definitely the "Lie to Me" CD)...Gary Moore (Still Got the Blues)

:)

I'm partial to "Heaven and Earth" myself. :)

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I think this was everyones New Years resolution. A WIN!

I would have liked to rung in the New Years with them!