List of Bad Calls / No Calls tonight...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is one no one mentioned yet, Al Michaels calling the game. He is very anti-Cowboys.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
the fix was definately in last nite but to no prevail.....

just think not only did we travel to shecago....(if not the best defensive team in the league)....punched them in the face and fought some 92 yr old puke (ref)who was never in a airplane in his entire life.....unbeleivable

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1666421 said:
Here is one no one mentioned yet, Al Michaels calling the game. He is very anti-Cowboys.

Al and John were in a love fest with the Bears all night till John exclaimed that we whipped them. Before that it was all about what the Bears were doing and how fast they are. Then oh by the way, the offensive line of the Cowboys wore them out.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dmq;1666451 said:
Al and John were in a love fest with the Bears all night till John exclaimed that we whipped them. Before that it was all about what the Bears were doing and how fast they are. Then oh by the way, the offensive line of the Cowboys wore them out.

I agree with Al and John. In the 1st half the Bears defense was all over the place and have some outstanding speed. Even Romo and TO went on about how tough that Bears defense was. Dallas did a great job of wearing them down

cleverusername

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1665806 said:
Yeah those two running into the kickers were obvious.

Yep they were only 5 yarders but still...

Throw the flag!

I must have yelled that ten times last night.

cleverusername

Reaction score
I would have to pull a Mark Cuban / joe gibbs if it we me.

This was some of the worst most one sided officiating I've seen all year.
Something needs to be done.

Between ourselves, the refs, and the bears - we played 3 teams last night. and still won. :lmao2:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
It's really sad that NO one can complain about the officiating in public and they enjoy the special privilege of being judged in this cloud of secrecy. To me, this sort of legislation lends itself to poor officiating, not to mention illegal activity....just ask David Stern.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I agree on many of these calls, and I am not normally one to complain about officiating.

I also think I saw a hold/tackle on one of our defensive lineman, .. on the play where Grossman scrambled for the first down on their TD drive that tied it at 10.

I couldn't see a good shot of it on any of the replays so I may be wrong.

DC_Addict

Reaction score
It was obvious to me that one or all the officials were trying to fix the game. I hope the NFL investigates the bogus calls. We won big despite the calls which proves what a great team we have!!

FCBarca

Reaction score
The calls and non calls were egregious at the very least but corrupt at the very best...It was so poor and so obvious not to mention largely occurring right in front of officials.

And what did Al & Madden have to say about it?...Nada..Pathetic

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
The thing that got me ticked was the holding call on Flo where they replayed it and Madden said, "Flo didn't need to do that." I kept thinking, what hold are you seeing John? Flo pushed the defender down, but never held him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
List of whiners who can't be satisfied with win.

See above

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc;1667120 said:
List of whiners who can't be satisfied with win.

See above

NO NO NO NO

This is the number two reason why I'm so glad we won last night.

Number one is obvious.

I didn't want to sound like a Joe Gibbs complaining of calls after a loss.

Last night was way way way beyond coincidental. It was obvious we had to play the majority of that game with one hand tied around our sack.
The "calls" didnt stop until we had control of the game and it was painfully obvious that they couldnt take it from us!

AN INVESTIGATION MUST HAPPEN.

Jerry needs to take action! Dont know what the process is here.
But Jerrys got to do something.

jimmy40

Reaction score
sonnyboy;1667291 said:
NO NO NO NO

This is the number two reason why I'm so glad we won last night.

Number one is obvious.

I didn't want to sound like a Joe Gibbs complaining of calls after a loss.

Last night was way way way beyond coincidental. It was obvious we had to play the majority of that game with one hand tied around our sack.
The "calls" didnt stop until we had control of the game and it was painfully obvious that they couldnt take it from us!

AN INVESTIGATION MUST HAPPEN.

Jerry needs to take action! Dont know what the process is here.
But Jerrys got to do something.
Yes, an investigation into why the NFL wants it's most popular team to lose.:rolleyes: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jimmy40;1667431 said:
We need a whiner's forum.

Why, so you can go whine about the people discussing things about the game?

The only one whining here is YOU.