List of NFL Players from Texas in 2004

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Since I am from Texas, I always like to get a list going of all the players from the Lone Star State playing in the NFL in a given season. Here is one for 2004, which also links to the a list in 2003.

PLAYERS FROM TEXAS IN 2004

- Mike G.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Since I am from Texas, I always like to get a list going of all the players from the Lone Star State playing in the NFL in a given season. Here is one for 2004, which also links to the a list in 2003.

- Mike G.

Thats a pretty big list of Texans in the NFL. We sure do breed talent here...:D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see Priest Holmes on the list. He went to highschool in San Antonio.

Also, you have Cameron Spikes on there twice, with two different NFL teams (Bucs and Cards). He only plays for the Cards. :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Also, you don't have Patrick Crayton on your list. :cool:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeah, some of the info came from Cowboys Plus, which they off and forgot to include the offensive lineman, so I had to go to Sportsline.com for that. I will fix the corrections and add Crayton right now.

The 2003 list is very accurate. Me and a college buddy named Joshlitt literally went through sportsline.com and espn.com and found all the guys from Texas and Florida.

Also, I beleive Preist Holmes is from Arkansas.

- Mike G.

Duane

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yeah, some of the info came from Cowboys Plus, which they off and forgot to include the offensive lineman, so I had to go to Sportsline.com for that. I will fix the corrections and add Crayton right now.

The 2003 list is very accurate. Me and a college buddy named Joshlitt literally went through sportsline.com and espn.com and found all the guys from Texas and Florida.

- Mike G.
Cool Mick...Joshlitt sounds familiar. Does he post on any of the Cowboy boards?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yes, he posts on here every now and then, but mainly on cowboysguide.com

- Mike G.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
that's a cool list mick, good to see many fellow texans in the nfl.....the only one from my area is Dat :mad: but he's cool :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.

Priest Holmes may have been born in Arkansas (I don't know), but he played Highschool football in San Antonio.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeah, I am just getting guys born in the Texas. It is too hard to weave through all the guys that moved around. For instance, Jamie Winborn, the linebacker for the 49ers went to my highschool, but he was originally from Alabama. So I just go with guys from the state.

- Mike G.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
That's a great list, Mick!! I didn't know that Delmonico from Gladewater was a DB for the Saints, I've been knowing him since he was in elementary school. Gladewater is my mother's home town. I know Gary Baxter, he graduated from my hs John Tyler. One of my good friends is married to Jermaine Mayberry and one to Dominic Rhodes. T-Shaw (Terrence Shaw) played football with my kid's dad at SFA. I think that is it..

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
That's a great list, Mick!! I didn't know that Delmonico from Gladewater was a DB for the Saints, I've been knowing him since he was in elementary school. Gladewater is my mother's home town. I know Gary Baxter, he graduated from my hs John Tyler. One of my good friends is married to Jermaine Mayberry and one to Dominic Rhodes. T-Shaw (Terrence Shaw) played football with my kid's dad at SFA. I think that is it..

Hmmmmm Gladewater?

I have a whole slew of Cousins from Gladewater. BS, do you know any folks from Gladewater with the last name of McGregor? If not, could you ask your mom if she knows any people with the last name of McGregor from Gladewater? I am always interested in my family history, in particular my Grandparents.

Im kind of wondering if your mother ever knew my Grandfather (R.I.P.). His last name is not Mcgregor by Bunney.

- Mike G.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Hmmmmm Gladewater?

I have a whole slew of Cousins from Gladewater. BS, do you know any folks from Gladewater with the last name of McGregor? If not, could you ask your mom if she knows any people with the last name of McGregor from Gladewater? I am always interested in my family history, in particular my Grandparents.

Im kind of wondering if your mother ever knew my Grandfather (R.I.P.). His last name is not Mcgregor by Bunney.

- Mike G.
I'll ask her tonight, and you ask your people about the Perry's from Gladewater, my grandfather was Ozay Perry.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Damn, should have checked this forum soomer. Brown Sugar I will definitely do that. I will ask my Grandmama and my aunts and uncles. If your mother knew my Grandfather, she will probably trip out cuz he was always into stuff and fighting and stuff. Your mother my know my uncle Paul and George too..

2 of my uncles are from Gladewater, and my Grandmother and all of her kids lived there for about 2 years...way before I was born though.

- Mike G.