Little Different Boom Video

orange julius

Reaction score
LOL man oh man that was hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Great stuff. I can't believe some of these people didn't get killed...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GTaylor said:
Hate to ask but is it workplace safe?
yeah, it's definitely workplace safe, but watch your bandwidth...

That plane looked like it had hydraulics. thought I was watching Soul Plane.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
yeah, it's definitely workplace safe, but watch your bandwidth...

That plane looked like it had hydraulics. thought I was watching Soul Plane.
Thanks, I've actually made a few gifs from these before (The one where the guy holding the birthday cake falls into the pool, the biker who tries to jump over the building but misses by a couple feet and the diver who falls flat on his face). I'll have to see if I can find and upload them...

kmp77

Reaction score
Watching fat chicks fall off of motorcycles or bikes........or anything really....has got to be the funniest thing ever.... :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
It was pretty cool that one of the hardest football hits was by Steve Largent :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GTaylor said:
Thanks, I've actually made a few gifs from these before (The one where the guy holding the birthday cake falls into the pool, the biker who tries to jump over the building but misses by a couple feet and the diver who falls flat on his face). I'll have to see if I can find and upload them...
No problem. I've actually gotten alot of them in various emails, so some of them weren't that new to me. My favs are with the woman falling through the floor and the black Bruce Lee. I will definitely have to share that link with some folks.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
ROTFLMAO.....I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

:laugh1:

Skip

Reaction score
that guy get sucked into that jet engine? It's pretty hard to see but Wow! :eek: